The Epitomy of an excellent coach

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Epitomy of an excellent coach

despite what "The Xpert" says. Brendan Rogers.
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

LOL!!! X said he support Rodgers until......
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Would have preferred if their opponent wasn't a man down for 3/4 of the game.
      Credit is due though, pretty sure my lads would have had to settle with scoring just one goal.
      Speaking of which, we have Arsenal tomorrow, maybe our nuance will undo our opponent, other than that, we have to look forward to the emergence of the witty Arsenal fans currently in self imposed exile.
      Hope your boy Lindelof is half as good as you think, I expect the bulk of Arsenal attacks to be launched on their right.

If OGS is smart, he will start Gomes tomorrow, the trio(he, Chong, and Greenwood)have been playing together long enough to know each other strengths and weaknesses, besides it will be a match that requires athleticism.
      Mata and Matic should be given the day off.

Comment

Chongy needs to go out on loan in January to get game time. I would start Gomes and Greenwood (by default) along with James.
        Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Chongy and Gomes I would put on loan to a top Championship side but Manu is very short right now. A good 3 months for them out would be good. Gomes have some skills but he need to get the comfort of using it.
          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

I heard he wants the Man U job.
            THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

you start learn Manderin yet???

Comment

The epitomy of an excellent coach....lol...such Klopp a wha - Xtra Xtra Xtra Xtraxcellent!

I head BR wants the Man U job,he would fight tight in.

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

No, he is having a good start at Leicester but would the big stars from other clubs want to play for him?
                  Heard Klopp already identify his choice of a successor, a name brand coach, Girard.
                  Maybe Klopp did not get your memo.

Comment

I would play all three together for some time before making an assessment.
                    I suspect fielding tgem with seasoned lame ducks will not be helpful, after all, they need real leadership on the field.
                    Can't wait for January.

Comment

Gerrard is learning to start from the bottom. He has the voice and ears of Rafa and Klopp.Cant say the same about this nutscase.1st he was never a student of more with less,he studied under Mourinho,where it was preached get more out of more.He brought it to liverpool and failed,Milner and Henderson were looked at as not good enough, Firmino was a winger to come off the bench and Lovren was his man.

Look at them now.

Comment

Working...
                      X