Predictions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Predictions

Wolves to draw or beat city,and Newcastle to do same with Man U.
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

You see how midtable managers shine at their level,Hodgson and BR,magnificent job in their element,take them out of it,dog nyam dem supper.They would shine at Man U

Chuss mi.

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Lol, HL is rubbing off on you.
      Some teams have the luck of the Irish, and you should know that first hand.
      Newcastle is as good as dead, despite my team barely has a pulse.

Comment

Fernandinho the dirty one,diss bredda supposed to get a red long time.

Comment

I can't understand how he escaped getting a yellow, he was not the only City player that got away....

Comment

Fact is it took a penalty for Klopp to distinguish himself....

Comment

Good call Sir X.
              One thing for sure, never again will I expect my team to do better, I am now convinced it does not have what it takes to turn things around.
              We are doomex unless

Comment

I suggest you move for B.R or Hodgson.

Comment

U really do not get it, our players aren't good enough, the few worth keeping are the ones we have to groom for the future.
                  As to OGS, do you thonk Spurs should fire Pochettino?
                  Our manager is not without faults but.....

Comment

You dont get it , If I spoon fed you your problems and the solution you wouldnt get it.Anyway from last year mi a tell di City man dem,unnuh defence nuh good and people know if dem can lock down yuh offence dem can draw or win (the fear factor is gone).Not my side.Wi nuh depen pan soley on a forward line, we have right /left and defenders that can score ,in other words wi ave balance.Did I mention we can defend too.City ave 3 more game fi lose this season.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...vely-poor.html

Comment

Yawn, why are you telling me about City and Pool, next you are going to tell me what it takes to be the club with thr most EPL titles.
                      You really need to keep in your designated lane, our problem has everything to do with execution, we are terrible as a unit.
                      Continue, nonetheless, with the self flagellation.

Comment

I rest my case ,we will deliver the verdict October 20th.

Comment

You know Sir X, allow me to preempt your reaction to Pool getting booted out of the CL, you will say the EPL title was the priority, and that is when all the hot milk and cookies will be to no avail in subduing Paul Marin's..

Comment

No Xcuses.

https://youtu.be/NeEMS_7OjYk

Comment

Working...
                            X