Rock !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rock !

LFC plays today, I am sure I didnt have to tell you(obsessed )

.Its the cheapest package out there.

https://live.bleacherreport.com/socc...E&gclsrc=aw.ds
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Started watching it after the first three goals, had a feeling a comeback was in the making, was thrilled when they delivered three blows to the rats, but the vermins survived.
    Still do not expect your team to make it out of the round though, and so far my hunch seems to have merits.

YOU wriggled yourself from the glue trap today.

Comment

You always have that feeling huh ,that we will succumb and never make it out,what's that 1 season and counting.

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

About that ONE season, some title defense being mounted, you rats over achieved, and of course , there is that respect(undeservedly I may add) given to Pool by EPL teams this season, THAT has made the difference , well so far.

Comment

Rock, they get yout coach this weekend ..............................
          The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

We overachieved last season, and the season before that when we made it to the C.L final, no doubt we will overachieve again this season.

You are an obsessed peeping tom, yuh know bout pool business more dan me.

Comment

...........yout coach soon come.......
              The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Working...
              X