Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So Kane is in Spurs' CL squad,....

...and now we have a game changer.
    Spurs has done well without Kane, insomuch that some are whispering maybe the starting lineup is indeed better off without him.The argument is, he,when fielded,is the designated go to man and therefore Son assumes a supportive role hence not motivated to take things into his own hands.There are two reasons why I believe Spurs will win the CL, the opportunist, Kane, warrants special attention( just like Ali and Son) from a side that was in dire need of addressing defense problems. the fix came from the acquisition of ONE defender..
    Also, Klopp will likely make rash early substitutions (reading too much into the Barca second leg...), if Liverpool finds itself a goal down midway into the first half.
    I expect a brilliant first 15 minutes by Pool, if it is fruitless, Spurs will impose its will.

I think someone should come up with a trophy for being runner-up, otherwise, Pool's amazing season will not be acknowledged .

Yeah Sir X, unuh betta score from early or else..

For me, Lucas Moura is the key.

Oh, and by the way Rocky....gimmie the pick six numbah nuh..........
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Seems it would be the smallest lottery payouts given the countless people who knew that City would be booted out of the CL in the semi, are also capable of correctly picking the winning lottery numbers .That means everyone except the fans (vomit) of City.

Comment

Spurs might have the key,but i am sure its for the City lock....lol,it will be unmitigated pressure,they wont breathe.It will be odd to see a shot on goal.
        THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

I am glad you are not a City fan. I see how you get on Marin's nerves!,
          The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Marin gets on his own nerves,he flips so much they say he tosses salads.

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Originally posted by Sir X View Post
              Marin gets on his own nerves,he flips so much they say he tosses salads.
              Flips? LOL! Look in the mirror flippy! You went from LFC, to City, to Chelsea, to Napoli, to Real Madrid, to Newcastle and now you a try shub u big b*tty pon fi mi team bus...what a nerve. KMT.
              "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

You went from we will be in midtable aloooooooooooong time, to its a "short term" fix to be at the top.You went from the owners arent rich enough, to they must be given credit for raking in the money. You went from Origi nuh good, to he is good.

You soon start saying we are champions of Europe.

Comment

You went from we will be in midtable aloooooooooooong time, to its a "short term" fix to be at the top.You went from the owners arent rich enough, to they must be given credit for raking in the money. You went from Origi nuh good, to he is good.

You soon start saying we are champions of Europe.
                  Fabricating your own history again Flippy? LOL! FSG are not rich enough and won't be able to sustain MY SIDE's position unless they sell like Mike Ashley. It is a simple equation, but...you are not very bright, so far from you being able to accept facts.

I gave FSG credit for being lucky, and decent business men. Now, 1) show me where I said Origi wasn't good (I said he wasn't ready, and he still isn't ready to be a starter for a club of MY SIDE's magnituded) 2) I never said they should be given credit for "raking in the money" - show me (what I did say oh ye of dumblefork, was that they are good business men and 3) I've never said we would be mid-table - again, show me.

Crank up the search engine and get to steppin lyad.

Now, you want me fi show you how much different team you support on here? LOL! Dyam eedyat waggonist.
                  "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Show you,naaaaah,kind of pathetic now.

Comment

Show you,naaaaah,kind of pathetic now.
                      Pathetic? LOL!! Nothing more pathetic than your constant idiocy. LOL!!

Comment

Working...
                      X