Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HL!!!.......Following up on your question

about the new USMNT head coach.

I'm hearing that Earnie Stewart is the front-runner for the USMNT GM position, and the GM is responsible for hiring the new head coach.......They won't hire a the USMNT head coach until after the WC.......Earnie was born, grew up, played and was a GM/Director in the Netherlands, so it wouldn't surprise me if he hired a Dutch head coach, PLUS the director of sport development programs, US Soccer lead instructor & director of the USSDA are Dutch.......Oranje II???

Jermaine Jones is now coaching. A few weeks ago it was announced that Jones completed his C license & 2 days ago Real So Cal, a USSDA academy team, announced that he was joining their coaching staff.

Comment

Earnie Stewart was a work horse. I like him very much.

I think, in the end...the US will decide on leadership that will propel them to top level in football. Just look at the very deep pool of players at our disposal? I could only identify 20% of the names you listed to play against Bolivia?

I am looking forward to that game.

Oh btw, I took a look at the upcoming FIFA friendlies. Could not find Jamaica playing against any country. Maybe i mised it. Even Haiti will be playing Argentina.....
      The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

How Shaq moore from Levante in La Liga can't get a look?
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Shaq Moore was on the roster for the Paraguay friendly, March 27th (unused sub).
          It was reported that he will be a part of the roster for at least 1 of the 2 friendlies, before WC (Republic of Ireland & France).

*You'll notice that some players, like Yedlin, Adams & Brooks, who will be VERY IMPORTANT players from here to 2022 WC, weren't called. It's a large pool to look at.

Comment

USMNT Friendlies:
            vs Bolivia; May 28; Chester, PA
            vs Republic of Ireland; June 2; Dublin, Republic of Ireland
            vs France; June 9; Lyon, France
            vs Brazil; September 7; East Rutherford, NJ
            vs Mexico; September 11; Nashville, TN
            vs England; November 15; London, England
            vs Italy; November 20; Neutral Site TBD

Comment

The US is on a mission. Just look at the quality schedule.

Could someone post the schedule for Jamaica?

I miss Capn Burrell......
              The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

USMNT Rebuild!!!.......Gold Cup next year & Olympic Qualifying after that.

Comment

Working...
                X