Arsenal next coach: Spells Trouble for the prem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arsenal next coach: Spells Trouble for the prem

I wanted him at liverpool after Kenny got sacked.Damm good coach !He is used to getting more out of less.

http://www.skysports.com/football/ne...s-from-running

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unai_Emery

Arsenal are suddenly contenders I am conflicted.
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Wooiiieee me schizophrenic mind......
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Your side is history

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Originally posted by Sir X View Post
        Your side is history
        Yeah, we know you better recognizeee!
        "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

I think West Ham with Pelligrini at the helm will create waves next season. The West Ham squad is a very good one that just needed a better coach than Moyes.
          Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

I wanted him at liverpool after Kenny got sacked.Damm good coach !He is used to getting more out of less.

http://www.skysports.com/football/ne...s-from-running

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unai_Emery

Arsenal are suddenly contenders I am conflicted.
            LOL!! Klown - spending £200m on Neymar and having the second most expensive squad in Europe is more out of less? LOL!! Lord, give me strength!
            "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Next season aguh nicccceeeeeeee,the paradigm contibues with an influx of continental managers with pedigree.

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
                I think West Ham with Pelligrini at the helm will create waves next season. The West Ham squad is a very good one that just needed a better coach than Moyes.
                Wasn't aware that Pelligrini went to the hammers. Too focused on the upcoming world cup.
                "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Is that his history at Valencia and Sevilla.Do you see him spending like that at Arsenal,they deliberately went for a coach who knows how to work with in financial constraints of a 6th place club.

Claffy !

Comment

Is that his history at Valencia and Sevilla.Do you see him spending like that at Arsenal,they deliberately went for a coach who knows how to work with in financial constraints of a 6th place club.

Claffy !
                    There you go again Reeky, showing the world you are an ass. What top flight league title has he won outside of PSG? NONE!!! "MORE WITH LESS" does NOT apply to CUPS!!! Remember Wigan?? Or is that "more with less"? EEDYAT!!! #reek #dyameedyat
                    "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Because he didn't win a league title by spending millions, you conclude he didn't get more with less?

Dismissing 3 consecutive Europa leagues titles as not being in the equation to justify your nonsense?

Claffy,Please not today,I am in the mood for mature cognizant conversation today,please raise yuh standard.

Comment

Because he didn't win a league title by spending millions, you conclude he didn't get more with less?

Dismissing 3 consecutive Europa leagues titles as not being in the equation to justify your nonsense?

Claffy,Please not today,I am in the mood for mature cognizant conversation today,please raise yuh standard.
                        Ermm...it's the other way around dummy. You are the one trying to justify the stupidity of "more with less" - LOL! And YES, for me, "more with less" only works if it can consistently deliver TITLES. For you and your stupid club (which ever one it is today) you can live to a LOWER standard. For LFC, it's about TITLES Reek...LEAGUE TITLES! You can keep the other sh!t all day long - they are MEANINGLESS without the LEAGUE TITLE! So, by your "lower" standard, I can understand why you would beat your winghy ches! Substandard as usual. And by the way "mature "cognizant" conversation" - LOL - start with the grammatical correction of that idiotic statement. #dyamfool #turncoat #reekydumbnorass

Comment

Idiot ,I dont have to justify it ! Its has been justified before and will continue to do so in the future .

It was "it" which Sir Alex used to knock LFC off its perch,It was it Benitez used to knock Real and Barca off theirs,it was it Raneri used to do same with Leicester !

Only a fool would say its reserved for knockout cups,I know ,I know ,I know your spin after the above upper cut is consistency,well it was done by Sir Alex to consistently knock LFC off its perch to leave LFC much poorer and them much richer ,hence achieving the goal of getting more out of more "consistently".I will add it also let Arsenal consistently win the prem fron 02 to 03 ,and challenged for a top 4 position until 2016 .

I am glad you can admit .... And YES, for me, "more with less" only works if it can consistently deliver TITLES

Given that admission ,and the histoy lesson I just gave you ,Class is over idiot !
                          Last edited by Sir X; May 22, 2018, 05:37 PM.

Comment

Idiot ,I dont have to justify it ! Its has been justified before and will continue to do so in the future .

It was "it" which Sir Alex used to knock LFC off its perch,It was it Benitez used to knock Real and Barca off theirs,it was it Raneri used to do same with Leicester !

Only a fool would say its reserved for knockout cups,I know ,I know ,I know your spin after the above upper cut is consistency,well it was done by Sir Alex to consistently knock LFC off its perch to leave LFC much poorer and them much richer ,hence achieving the goal of getting more out of more "consistently".I will add it also let Arsenal consistently win the prem fron 02 to 03 ,and challenged for a top 4 position until 2016 .

I am glad you can admit .... And YES, for me, "more with less" only works if it can consistently deliver TITLES

Given that admission ,and the histoy lesson I just gave you ,Class is over idiot !
                            LOL!!! I guess the perch that Slurgie was talking about was winning the league cup. LOL!!! Wooooooooooooiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeee #yes-you-are-that-stupid

Comment

Perspective:

Unai Emery has come up against Pep Guardiola (10 games) and Jose Mourinho (5 games) on 15 occasions overall, but hasn't won a single one of those matches (W0 D5 L10).

Comment

Working...
                              X