• Show
Clear All

• Shelvey Must Go to the WC: BR REJECT

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TKvMuJoNdEI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=icfXPlyRGA8&t=28s

Chelsea Fan -Gi RAFA IM RATINGS !

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ri89vAzAitg
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

I Pick England to win the WC: Dun Talk.

https://talksport.com/football/he-de...d-go-world-cup

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

You really believe Shelvey deserve a space???

First thing is Shelvey is far too inconsistent, and continue to be. He show talent but he is a head case.

England have some decent youth but it would a miracle if England win this. Hope the don't blame it on the sun or the fact that England have no winter break.
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
        You really believe Shelvey deserve a space???

First thing is Shelvey is far too inconsistent, and continue to be. He show talent but he is a head case.

England have some decent youth but it would a miracle if England win this. Hope the don't blame it on the sun or the fact that England have no winter break.
        YES! He deserves to go. The youth has an excellent passing range.
        "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

He has a good passing range, I give that to him but his head take him and is still an accident ready to happen. Jack Wishere is more of a complete midfielder than him.
          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

He has been under the wings of one of the worlds greatest coaches,not BR or the sacked Big Sam,hence his improvement in all facets of his game ,this includes the mental.

He is more than ready,ask Rafa.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
              He has a good passing range, I give that to him but his head take him and is still an accident ready to happen. Jack Wishere is more of a complete midfielder than him.
              OK ... Suarez head tek him now and again. Eric Cantona head tek him now and again. Zidane ended his career how again? You may be right about Wilshere, but you never know when he is gonna step on a cotton ball and hurt himself.
              "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

I was going to say Rooney -Red card vs Portugal and Beckham vs Argentinia but I didnt want to come off as anti Man U, incidentally Rooney was known as a hot head and it didnt stop him from being picked eh.

Comment

Originally posted by Sir X View Post
                  I was going to say Rooney -Red card vs Portugal and Beckham vs Argentinia but I didnt want to come off as anti Man U, incidentally Rooney was known as a hot head and it didnt stop him from being picked eh.
                  There is nothing 'anti' about it. Make your point? You are correct. Rooney was a hot head.

Comment

Ok boss.

Comment

The problem is their talent outweigh their boneheadedness. Even in a some games this year his bonehead take over.

https://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/spor...-card-14036015

Not worth it.

Comment

The problem is your opinion like everyone else is subjective,he is worth it.

England will leave early,as usual ,PJ is right .

Comment

World cup is not as ruff as EPL. It would be more likely that Shelvey would get a red card than score a goal in his first 3 games.

Shelvey or no Shelvey England chance is not very good based on history and the performance of this team in the games I see them.

Comment

World cup is not as ruff as EPL. It would be more likely that Shelvey would get a red card than score a goal in his first 3 games.

Your opinion is noted. Juss try mek some sense nuh man.

Comment

Originally posted by Sir X View Post
                              Didn't want to come off as "anti Manu"... hmmm... interesting. Ah so unu stay ova deh so? At LFC, we are ALWAYS ANTI MANU. Duly noted. #traitor
                              "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Working...
                              X