X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Next target. Morgan Freeman

Women accuse Morgan Freeman of inappropriate behavior, harassment

https://www.cnn.com/2018/05/24/enter...ons/index.html
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

I watched the CNN accuser seems like witch hunt.

slight suggestive compliments taken as harassment. Seems to be new age feminism. " Bwoy I wish I was there." OH LORD HE SAYS something inappropriate. WHERE ARE THE MEN MOVEMENT. SIMPLE flirting
    WORDS ARE NOW CHARGED WITH VITRIOLIC rancor. Mi just tink dem a pile on...u know how much time mi use to sey "Wow a u look so good GIRL...'
    "Everyone who knows me understands that I hold no prejudices in this regard....In the family atmosphere of the {RBSC}telethon, I forget that not everyone knows me that well." ....attributed to Jerry Lewis....

Comment

Originally posted by PeeJay View Post
      slight suggestive compliments taken as harassment. Seems to be new age feminism. " Bwoy I wish I was there." OH LORD HE SAYS something inappropriate. WHERE ARE THE MEN MOVEMENT. SIMPLE flirting
      WORDS ARE NOW CHARGED WITH VITRIOLIC rancor. Mi just tink dem a pile on...u know how much time mi use to sey "Wow a u look so good GIRL...'
      Oh yes. ABC News played the clip. Michael Caine was telling a story and Freeman sitting next to him was listening and staring then he replied "Bwoy I wish I was there." He demanded an apology, but I think CNN will try to prove the other claims before retracting anything.
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

It's like we cannot compliment woman no more or openly say

I wud hit dat..roun any ladies now.shiit gal u Ave on panty..a wah dat u a wear..lol
        "Everyone who knows me understands that I hold no prejudices in this regard....In the family atmosphere of the {RBSC}telethon, I forget that not everyone knows me that well." ....attributed to Jerry Lewis....

Comment

Originally posted by PeeJay View Post
          I wud hit dat..roun any ladies now.shiit gal u Ave on panty..a wah dat u a wear..lol
          Not even "good morning!"

Comment

Well My 19 year old son has a different perspective

I must admit he says sometimes what we say makes ladies uncomfortable and one should be aware and immediately Stop. Also he says woman are taking control now.....therefore deep uncomfortable comments especially from celebrities and in the work place should be tempered. So moving fwd Morgan please wait until u feel a mutual vibe before these utterances.
            I will do the same.

Comment

Strange world ,basically perception is a hell of a thing,not only that it can be twisted up after the fact to suit an agenda.

The guy is on camera,if she felt uncomfortable why didnt she voice it then and there ,o.k she didnt know how to react ,but you have to factor in the fact that the accused wasnt hiding anything in that he was aware of the optics i.e camera.

I have been hit on,grabbed ,heard alot of suggestive comments at work from my female co workers .I just shake my head ,if I ever did half of that........I would be terminated.

The struggle is real.
              THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

"Gyal yuh phat round a back......oh Sh!t....did I say that aloud????!!!"
                Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

PsssssssssssssssssssssssssssT
                  THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Working...
                  X