HL!!!.......Here's the roster for the Bolivia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HL!!!.......Here's the roster for the Bolivia

friendly.......They say there will be changes for the 2 Euro friendlies vs Republic of Ireland and France.......I think some of the names will be new to you and their club & age is next to their name.

GOALKEEPERS (3): Alex Bono (Toronto FC/CAN; 24), Bill Hamid (Midtjylland/DEN; 27), Ethan Horvath (Club Brugge/BEL; 22)

DEFENDERS (8): Cameron Carter-Vickers (Tottenham Hotspur/ENG; 20), Eric Lichaj (Nottingham Forest/ENG; 29), Matt Miazga (Chelsea/ENG; 22), Matthew Olosunde (Manchester United/ENG; 20), Erik Palmer-Brown (Manchester City/ENG; 21), Antonee Robinson (Everton/ENG; 20), Jorge VillafaƱa (Santos Laguna/MEX; 28), Walker Zimmerman (LAFC; 25)

MIDFIELDERS (9): Joe Corona (Club Tijuana/MEX; 27), Lynden Gooch (Sunderland/ENG; 22), Julian Green (Stuttgart/GER; 22), Alejandro Guido (Club Tijuana/MEX; 24), Weston McKennie (Schalke/GER; 19), Keaton Parks (Benfica/POR; 20), Christian Pulisic (Borussia Dortmund/GER; 19), Rubio Rubin (Club Tijuana/MEX; 22), Tim Weah (Paris Saint-Germain/FRA; 18)

FORWARDS (2): Andrija Novakovich (Reading/ENG; 21), Josh Sargent (Werder Bremen/GER; 18)

Darn USAF...I guess I am unfamiliar with approx. 80% of the names.

Who will be the coach?

Oh btw...dont recall reading your thoughts on VAR. Your views thanks.
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Don't worry, I got you.......I have the info on the new generation of U.S. players (born '95 & after). These are the ones I've been following.

The USMNT head coach isn't hired yet.......They're in the process of hiring the USMNT GM, and he will be responsible for hiring the USMNT head coach.......They should fire Tab Ramos & hire a new Youth TD who knows what he's doing (Klinsmann must have been drunk & high when he gave Ramos that position).

It will work & help the game if you have competent officials. Poor officiating is the problem for me, and I've seen some ridiculous calls. Reviewing plays/calls have been a part of U.S. professional sports, for years, but there's going to be some frustration at the start.......Technology is going to be implemented in every facet of life.

Comment

Working...
      X