Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rockman...gone hide.....

What a calamity!

Sixth place Chelsea hogtied and whipped ManDisUnited to faaat.

Sanchez...Pogba, what waste of good money!

Btw, Hazard would look better in sky blue.

DisUnited biggest weakness is Mourinho.
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

And Jangle..😏
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

.....an Lazie.....who else?

HL

Comment

Paul 😆

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Silly, it would be nice thingy to place on the mantle, but I believe it meant more to Chelsea, congrats to them.
          Now back to you Sir X, my, what a heck of a company you keep, unuh not being clever at all, a wise hater would have hoped Man U won the FA Cup , winning it probably would have softened our resolve to spend BIG time during the summer transfer window.

Comment

So is it really possible for DisUnited to spend more than you already have been doing?

Well, X done say ......."spend more for more". Thats the secret sauce.

HL

Comment

Softened ? 🙄 From City moved ahead of you guys at the end of November,Jangle said spend another half a billion,you lost to a manager that hate your guts more than i do and you his ,yet I am to believe you gave it to him because he needed it more than you,on the contrary he ( wanted) it more than you and he got it.😏

Comment

Working...
              X