Dr. Dre versus Dr. Drai

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dr. Dre versus Dr. Drai

"I was just appalled how someone would think that I wanted to be them and I actually went to medical school."

https://www.cnn.com/2018/05/09/enter...k-ruling-trnd/

Dat yuh call a sophisticated 'bit(hslap'.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Come on Doc dr. Dre does not think bad of u been a Doc

Although u r a medical doc, u can still be interested in using dre's brand or a play on his name to broaden your marketing career.
    Dr Dre is a successful marketing genius and billionaire.
    Therefore referring to yourself going to medical school has no relevance in this suit. Take your victory, with pride not a sneering jibe.
    As for u lazie, that's like u with your college degree winning a case against Mark Zuckerberg and boast about u being a college grad
    "Everyone who knows me understands that I hold no prejudices in this regard....In the family atmosphere of the {RBSC}telethon, I forget that not everyone knows me that well." ....attributed to Jerry Lewis....

Comment

Originally posted by PeeJay View Post
      Although u r a medical doc, u can still be interested in using dre's brand or a play on his name to broaden your marketing career.
      Dr Dre is a successful marketing genius and billionaire.
      Therefore referring to yourself going to medical school has no relevance in this suit. Take your victory, with pride not a sneering jibe.
      As for u lazie, that's like u with your college degree winning a case against Mark Zuckerberg and boast about u being a college grad
      Huh? What dah ?
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Working...
      X