Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The youth them update

So just to keep you up with the boys.
    So again after not having tryouts and keeping my boys with the same teams last year, this didn’t deter the boys. The older one continued to make progress been the playmaker in his team and the younger one has learned the game so well that he can play every position on the field except goalie at a high standard. His coach who is a Ex-Liverpool academy player with Steven Gerrard has very high ratings for him and said he would have like to play him upfront more but because of lack of defensive skills in the team he as to use him in the backline most and has to plugged him into any position that need help.
    My older one tried out for high school and his school was ranked in the top 15 in Georgia and has 11 seniors. He was able to make the JV and will swing to varsity. The coach said he has the potential to start on Varsity but seniors have to play on varsity only for college recruiting. In his first game he had 1 goal and was involve in 2 of 3 goals for his team in a 3-1 victory.
    Last weekend they tried out for the USL Academy Summer Elite team and the older one who is an 05 made the team for 03/04/05 boys. My other son made the 07 boys team and will be playing some top teams in the south with some MLS Next players. The bwoy dem a roll ball.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Well done, Assasin, it is all coming together nicely!!!

Comment

Both you and Jen have worked very hard over the years. Home games...traveling team, you are always there.

Hope to see them run out for England 🇬🇧 in the near future.
      The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Working...
      X