Klippity Kloppity Floppity

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Klippity Kloppity Floppity

..........and I likes City, and Everton...........
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Danny Murphy is illogical, Pool beating City on Sunday is not a win for title hopes, it is for finishing in the top four.
      However, I do not expect City to emerge with all three points, a lousy draw is more likely.

Comment

pressure buss pipe

Comment

That would explain why City is in first place but not why Liverpool is clinging to fourth place, did the teams ahead
          of them have COVID breaks too?
          Is only a pity we are going to dismantle Everton otherwise Pool would be in 5th place if it fails to get all three points on Sunday.

Would you say City is a joke if Pool win by 3-1 on Sunday?

Comment

whatever you say rockhead...whatever you say

Comment

You know Bricktop, your penchant for name calling has ZERO effect on me, we have all come into contact with such goons from basic school days, it is an indictment of yourself, and you are lacking basic common sense to know that.
              Wish you would be at least smart enough to know that you are being laughed at by matured ites.

Comment

Originally posted by Rockhead View Post
                Wish you would be at least smart enough to know that you are being laughed at by matured ites.
                you old codgers have a whatsapp group or something? i think they're laughing at you rockhead...not with you

Comment

Okay, if you say so, Bricktop.

Comment

Working...
                  X