• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OLE graduate from PE teacher

But still a youth coach.

https://mol.im/a/9106829
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

You can't eat your cake and still have it, by insisting that OGS is a youth coach you are implying that our team is better than yours, and therefore would have been out of your side reach had we had an accredited coach.
    How else do you explain out table position under a youth coach?
    Tan deh!

Comment

Better than my coach....lol.

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Originally posted by Sir X
        But still a youth coach.

https://mol.im/a/9106829
        "He does not have the charisma of Jurgen Klopp, Pep Guardiola or Jose Mourinho"

WHO THE HELL CARES? At the start of the season, everyone was laughing at Ole and MU .... now all of a sudden people stop laff, sit up and is asking, "Wait.. what?"

People may have considered him a PE coach, but look at players who struggled under Jose's reign who are now playing much better? If Ole has a personality as dry as Mitch McConnell, I have no problem as long as the team continues to improve.

Charisma? Who the hell cares?
        "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Fools Gold and the beating of Gums ,memba mi tell unnu.

P.E teacha dem say,not me, mi say yute coach.

Comment

Didn't say that, but then you already know, you are simply avoiding the issue I raised.
            I has to be you think my team is better than yours.

Comment

Ongly Klopp a coach in a the league
              Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Working...
              X