Jose starts getting petty again.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jose starts getting petty again.

""Some players score 10 goals a season on penalties and I'm not speaking about Harry Kane, by the way."

Well let's see the stats

Salah: 13 goals 5 penalties
    Son 12 goals 0 pens
    Fernandes 11 goals 5 pens

Kane: 10 goals 3 penalties

So, if he isn't talking about Kane, who is he talking about? Salah? When Lampard and Drogba used to score them for Chelsea he would celebrate them, so what does he have against penalties now?
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

You still listen to Jose? KMT
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Distractions
      Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Truth,take away Fernandes penalties and you are back in midtable cant say the same for LFC.
        THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Originally posted by Sir X View Post
          Truth,take away Fernandes penalties and you are back in midtable cant say the same for LFC.
          I don't hear anyone complaining when Ronaldo, Messi, Salah and others score the penalties. FACT is ....they do count. I wish he could score 2 penalties every game for the rest of the season.
          "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

The issue should not be how much Bruno scores because if he is the PK taker he will score them. The issue is Manu seems to get a lot of calls.

Comment

All these complaints about “phantom penalties” are coming from our haters, which means that we’re heading back to the the top and people are getting worried. I love it.

So far this season, we’ve gotten only one dubious penalty.
              Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

How many of those are not legit penalties??? If you want to stop giving penalties stop kicking them down in the box. Kick them down outside. There have been a few that could have gone Manu way but ref missed it or VAR turned it down. The fact is Manu maybe pass the ball more than any other team in the final 18 between Bruno, Rasford, Martial, and Greenwood.
                • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Working...
                X