Whew

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whew

This Aston Villa team is tough as nails. Credit to OGS for changing the mentality of this team. There has been massive improvements all around. It's pleasing to see Pogba working so hard for the team.
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Pogba get a 99% rating from me for this game. The only thing he did wrong was not take the ball to the corner in the last minute when he tried to cross it.

Villa is a tough team and have a few class players in Grealish, Watkins, Matty Cash, Mcginn tough as a nail and Traore good showing something offensively. Ole told the midfielders and defenders to foul Grealish when they can. Wan Bissika show again how good he is as a defender, Grealish gave up on beating him, however Grealish had a very good game. Bailly and McGuire played very well.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Outstanding team effort. It’s good to see Bailley playing with his head. He could have given away a penalty if he had made a tackle on Grealish. Fred’s game has also improved as his passing.
      Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle
        This Aston Villa team is tough as nails. Credit to OGS for changing the mentality of this team. There has been massive improvements all around. It's pleasing to see Pogba working so hard for the team.
        Almost had a Leicester City repeat in the closing stages. MU needs to do a better job managing games when they have the lead. MU also needs to put away more of the chances created. Another issue is they give up too many chances.

That said, excellent win. I love it.
        "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Working...
        X