Man U Racist Pays The Piper

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Man U Racist Pays The Piper

Ridiculous sanctions, if it was a LFC player yuh a look pan half the season.
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Suarez used that word to Evra when they were having a heated argument, in which, he was the aggressor.He was taunting Evra.
      Cavani , responding to being congratulated, used that word which was preceded by the word 'thanks'.
      Nothing overtly malicious about it.

I am glad he was sanctioned for two reasons,we the victims rightfully have ZERO tolerance for anything racist, and I am at a lost to understand why Cavani and his ilk see nothing but a race when communicating with the afflicted party.
      Cavani ignorance can't be an excuse.

Comment

Obtw, doan feel like a nah see de tings, de I a carry belly fi my team, and yuh nuh see nutten yet.
        Me nah lie, it bringle me how Man U ago end up mad yuh.

Comment

Me carry belly fi your side,anuh me a style a side as " rats" . Never have i classified Man U or the ites in such disparaging terms.

Are you projecting ?

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

it's actually dumb...every jamaican player would get banned if that's the case...we affectionately refer to people as my n!@@a...blacks...missa chin...c**lie...apache indian...white gad...brown man...reds...on a daily basis...if that's the case they should ban managers who refer to black players as "boy"
            Last edited by Bricktop; January 1, 2021, 09:44 AM.

Comment

No, you are dumb.

Comment

mulatto X started the new year like he ended the old one...being a dummy

Comment

My cousin's wife calls him her little "negrito" the same term for which Cavani has been found guilty. I guess my cousin should be offended by the term. It is comical that the person to whom Cavani made the comment was not offended, but yet others are offended.
                  "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Its comical you don't understand a ((private)) term of affection can be ((publicly )) viewed as disrespectful to a group or persons.

Didn't hear you clowns oops dumb asses make that defence when it was Saurez referring to Evra as such. Incidentally said private term has been used and defended by the KLAN as terms of endearment,normalizing it doesn't make it acceptable given the historical violence associated with it in British,Spanish, Portuguese Dutch and German former colonies.

Comment

Originally posted by Sir X View Post
                      Its comical you don't understand a ((private)) term of affection can be ((publicly )) viewed as disrespectful to a group or persons.

Didn't hear you clowns oops dumb asses make that defence when it was Saurez referring to Evra as such. Incidentally said private term has been used and defended by the KLAN as terms of endearment,normalizing it doesn't make it acceptable given the historical violence associated with it in British,Spanish, Portuguese Dutch and German former colonies.
                      Suarez was making an affectionate comment to Evra? Please have a seat with your fake outrage.
                      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

If the word is ban it is ban. Everybody will use it and say they didn't mean anything by it but we can't have it both ways.

What ever your relative feel to call each other it up them but in the public space the players have to understand that to whom much given, much is expected.
                        Cavani will learn from this and move on. No ill feelings a just so the thing set.
                        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

you see man contract cut as he is accused of calling man "ba... bwoy" When you go abroad you have to be careful.
                          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

that's a slur...negrito is not a slur...

Comment

no matter same effect. Ask the English FA.

Comment

Working...
                              X