AND where is Sir X?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AND where is Sir X?

Snatched a victory at the last minute against Leeds, and now only able to muster a point against relegation bound West Bromwich.
    Me belly!

.....West Brom?

Aren't they a bottom feeder?

X, your x-cuse?
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Talk about doing more with less, Pool had 78% of possession, West Bromwich won by having only 22%.
      Pool had 17 shots with only 2 on target whilst West Bromwich had 5 shots with 3 on target.
      And then there is that HUGE gap regarding players' salary between Pool and West Bromwich.
      If Man U drawing with in the mix of things Leicester in an away game is so bad then Pool drawing against bottom feeder West Bromwich in a home game is even MUCH worse.

Comment

Wooiiieee me belly bottam
        Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

West Brom deserved the point. Too much Christmas dinner inna my balla dem structure, wi still top of the league ,as Paul said look at consistency when the league ends. We expect to be in the same position.

I dont believe unnu have the same ambition and the results with reflect such.
          THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Well then I blame Klopp for not impressing on his lads to be prepared, besides salary disparities are inconsequential to being able to afford the bill for a hefty Christmas dinner, so West Bromwich likely too over indulged...
            The only Pool player who is a confirmed wanga gut is VvD, after all,Klopp paid for his lunch and he jumped Southampton's ship.
            Was that lame excuse why we only picked up one point in an away game against Leicester?
            See, that is your problem,unable to see GLARING CRACKS in your rat pack.

Comment

Glaring cracks .....SMH deluded.
              THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Originally posted by Rockman View Post
                Well then I blame Klopp
                youth coach

Comment

Working...
                X