Who Made Contact With Whom?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rockman View Post
    Tell your friend dat , I am responding to his post.
    Yuh slow or sumting?

Brick is slow, but it doesnt stop him from being right at times, in this case he is right.

Gwaaan beat up yuh gum, a love it. Yuh deh pan yuh perch....hehe.
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Didn't you recently asserted that Pool will win the EPL and by how many points too?
      That assertion isn't supported by the current table standings, mine is.

Comment

That said isnt Brick right the season isnt over yet ,his term was " warm" given the standings from 1st to 5th,where 5 ponts seperate the teams or a win and a draw is the difference your excitement is premature ( beating of gums ) , especially given my side injuries and out right robberies by refs, also the league is unto your phantom penalities, expect them to dry up fast.
        THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Working...
        X