• Show
Clear All

• Weren't There A Couple Gummers Fans

on the forum once upon a time?

A feel it for Arsenal fanz!
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

yes you jump ship pon them. How you really feel?
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Yuh sarry fi people. Nobody no sorry fi The Empire. Frank Lampard and Mikel Arteta get free passes from the media and fans compared to OGS. Every game that OGS goes into is a save-his-job match.
        Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Merry Christmas.

Comment

Merry Christmas to you.
            OJ, the reason why Arsenal having a terrible time is cause unuh joined company wid den two just come see and laugh uncontrollably at Man U during our time of demise.
            Arsenal was one of the sides I touted as figuring.
            Regardless of whatever reasons your coach used to justify excluding Ozil, life without him could not be worse, why not have a second look at him?
            William has been a HUGE disappointment(your Sanchez)but he will be useful against Chelsea.
            Last edited by Rockman; December 25, 2020, 04:22 PM.

Comment

Thanks season greetings my brother. I don’t think the ozil decision is a football de decision. William is a good player but has not lived up to expectations, if it was up to me I would play him as a 10. Although our goals against has improved we are very poor in our transition defense and we don’t do a good job of denying crosses. If Arteta can fix those things and we start scoring a bit more we will be fine.

Comment

Working...
              X