Rock : Expexted

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rock : Expexted

Two youth coaches parading like pretenders to the throne. Fiyah powa yuh say. ..lol.

LFC awaits your convincing beating, in your dreams.
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Leicester isn't exactly a pushover, its table standing attests to that, besides, both managers have their teams above teams with acclaimed managers.
    OGS seems to be bending backwards for Lindelof, clearly the consensus is he lost his CD position to Bailly and OGS chose to still field him by inserting him in the right back position against a formidable team too. .It was Tuanzebe who left The predator unmarked...but he would have figured in my starting lineup. Bruno , for some strange reason, decided not to use the available room he had to his left but opted to go to his right which was well marshalled by two opponents.
    It was James's tenacity that led to Rashford scoring but I would have kept Martial on the left wing and started Greenwood instead of James.
    Fred gave a good account of himself but the team needed the vision of Van de Beek.
    McTominay would have been the designated defensive midfielder.
    And then there were those missed opportunities.
    Cavani should be in the starting line-up from henceforth.

Comment

I thought you said no excuses and ratings would be the order of the day ?

When we meet ,expect another level or the next level ,where we have different ways to slice you up. I said this awhile back,even our GK is a midfielder, designed to score,in this case slice. When we lost Virgil all it meant was/ is we will slice you up from different angles.

https://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/spor...p-19036262.amp

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

The beast wants more ,I hope you get what I am saying.

Jurgen Klopp says Liverpool’s only title advantage is in desire, not experience : https://www.thisisanfield.com/2020/1...ot-experience/

I would say we can do a 4 peat,before we are seriously challenged and that would be attributed to a massive rebuilding or blooding campaign depending on how easily the academy recruits step up.

Unnu corna dark.

Comment

Originally posted by Rockman View Post
          Leicester isn't exactly a pushover, its table standing attests to that, besides, both managers have their teams above teams with acclaimed managers.
          OGS seems to be bending backwards for Lindelof, clearly the consensus is he lost his CD position to Bailly and OGS chose to still field him by inserting him in the right back position against a formidable team too. .It was Tuanzebe who left The predator unmarked...but he would have figured in my starting lineup. Bruno , for some strange reason, decided not to use the available room he had to his left but opted to go to his right which was well marshalled by two opponents.
          It was James's tenacity that led to Rashford scoring but I would have kept Martial on the left wing and started Greenwood instead of James.
          Fred gave a good account of himself but the team needed the vision of Van de Beek.
          McTominay would have been the designated defensive midfielder.
          And then there were those missed opportunities.
          Cavani should be in the starting line-up from henceforth.
          What do you have against Victor? Wan Bisakka is injured and Ole decided to use Victor as the RB. You have an issue with that? Who would you have started in RB?

Cavani played 90 minutes against Everton, did you really expect him to start today? With how many games being played over a short period the manager has to use his entire squad.
          "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

You came to Lindelof defense when I said he wasn't good enough to demand a starting spot as our central defender, yet, at the very least, you acquiesced to him playing second fiddle to Bailly in that very position.
            Now you come to his defense when the manager throws him out there in a position he isn't accustomed to, at some point didn't the dreaded fear crept into you that Barnes would have a field day facing Lindelof?
            Just as peculiar, you are asking who instead I would have fielded even though the answer to THAT question is in the post you responded to.

It is either Cavani or Greenwood, one has to start in order for us to put our best forward regarding our potent workforce.
            Why would you think Cavani cannot start back to back games, he demanded that at PSG which may very well be the reason he left.
            Why start Cavani, his work rate is faaaar more impressive than all our strikers.
            What does having a busy schedule has to do with playing a worthy side(Leicester)?
            You pick your team accordingly, Lazie.

Comment

What I said pertained exclusively to our upcoming game against Pool, and even if you misunderstood, didn't I give Leicester ample ratings?

Surely by now you realize that I am not the least bit worried about playing against your team!

Comment

I agree with Rocky Mr. Prez. I would have started Tuanzebe. James is a waste man. He’s just fast. He can’t tackle and he can’t bruk nobody plus he makes poor passing decisions. I would play even Lingard over him.
                Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Originally posted by Rockman View Post
                  You came to Lindelof defense when I said he wasn't good enough to demand a starting spot as our central defender, yet, at the very least, you acquiesced to him playing second fiddle to Bailly in that very position.
                  Now you come to his defense when the manager throws him out there in a position he isn't accustomed to, at some point didn't the dreaded fear crept into you that Barnes would have a field day facing Lindelof?
                  Just as peculiar, you are asking who instead I would have fielded even though the answer to THAT question is in the post you responded to.

It is either Cavani or Greenwood, one has to start in order for us to put our best forward regarding our potent workforce.
                  Why would you think Cavani cannot start back to back games, he demanded that at PSG which may very well be the reason he left.
                  Why start Cavani, his work rate is faaaar more impressive than all our strikers.
                  What does having a busy schedule has to do with playing a worthy side(Leicester)?
                  You pick your team accordingly, Lazie.
                  It is a bit tiresome that some players on the team are easily made scapegoats. The manager in his wisdom decided to play Victor at rightback. None of the goals were his fault. I didn't say he cannot start back to back games, but if you did not anticipate Ole was going to change the team then you need to pay attention.

Do not dismiss the fact that the team Ole put out ... Rashford missed 2 chances he should have sunk. Bruno and Maguire missed headers that should have in the back of the net. Bruno's mistake led to the first goal ... and others failed to close down Barnes.
                  "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
                    I agree with Rocky Mr. Prez. I would have started Tuanzebe. James is a waste man. He’s just fast. He can’t tackle and he can’t bruk nobody plus he makes poor passing decisions. I would play even Lingard over him.
                    Jangle, I think MU is a bridge too far for James, but he was instrumental in the first goal. The left back for LC was quite quick and I think he was the reason James was given the start.

Well the manager says Lindeoff may need back surgery so there should be no controversy.

"I would have started Tuanzebe. "

Fine ... and Ole saw the need to start Victor instead. He used Bailly to nullify Vardy's speed, what was his reason to start Victor?

Comment

The reason James started was to provide some cover for Lindeloff. I think OLe could have started Tuanzebe but we don't know what condition Tuanzebe is in. He hasn't played a full game since coming back from his latest injury. Where is Brandon Williams?

Youth coach coached a good game. It was exciting but I think if Wan Bissika was there the first goal wouldn't score, he would have had Harvey Barnes totally out of the game. It was a very good game and Rashie and Bruno missed so easy heading chances. That has been a weekness with Manu strikers that need to work on except Cavani.
                      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Working...
                      X