Went to the office today, and one of my

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Went to the office today, and one of my

employees, who's a contractor at one of the federal intelligence agencies, told me about some of the info that agency has collected from the nationwide demonstrations.......They have video showing individuals identified as police officers, mixing in with protest groups and vandalizing private property & in some instances instigating looting. He also saw video of the police, in plain clothes & pretending to be protestors, vandalizing and setting fire to "police cruisers" (I put police cruisers in quotations because he said that the federal authorities identified these vehicles as either decommissioned or training vehicles), that were suspiciously placed. They also have evidence of some police departments working with white supremacist groups, some armed, to attack protesters & onlookers and cause chaos.
    Was shown this: https://twitter.com/Satellit3Heart/s...63536299675648

This is a letter sent to Trump, from the Mayor of D.C., Muriel Bowser - https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EZwFdiAW...pg&name=medium

That has always from the babylonian playbook.
    Agent Provocateur dem say.

Comment

Really? I know these goons from Geneva days, its the BLACK BLOC/ANTIFA. I can spot them a mile away as twice they trashed Geneva and once London. I have TONS of videos of the riots in the US and one cannot deny their handiwork. You even have an Arab lawyer lady in Jail in NY now for firebombing a police car with a molotov cocktail...caught on camera and bail revoked. Hollywood dont put up $20m bail fund for right wing nutten.

I call BULLSHIT on these claims.

Look what Obama said wwhen he faced them. What change now?
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AHOdPEFYUg4

Comment

USAF been huffing aerosol cans again...dem full a conspiracy theories when the truth is staring them right in the face

Comment

You are not making sense, how can you make claims of having an informed opinion if you ignore crucial info?
          Whereas I will not condone looting and arson, one has to recognize those ill-advised acts are responsible for the system to act accordingly.

America's best chance of having worthy developments regarding thwarting racism was having Obama, he was unable to make even a dent.
          Racism is institutionalized, acknowledgement of that is where it starts.

Comment

Obtw, you have a knack of accusing people of things you are guilty of, it is you who displays traits of intoxication, the best excuse for your habitual poor judgement.

Comment

don't know why your post turned into a maya angelou poem...but it's antifa coordinating the rioting...willi just confirmed it

Comment

Sounds like you are going down the conspiracy theory route, isn't that ironic.
                There are multiple hands in the stewing of the pot, each with different motives.
                I am not into labeling,a broad brush is usually applied snarling unrelated actors...
                In any event, other organizations are involved deserving greater scrutiny,and that is what makes the thread starter relevant.

Comment

willi talking conspiracy theory too right?

Comment

You are looking company, you are the person that made a disparaging remark against a fellow ite without any justification..

Comment

stick to the point...willi made the same observation i made...are you disagreeing with willi or me telling USAF to lay off the hallucinogenics?

Comment

Hey Trump said that the 75 year old who Police pushed to the ground was a part of ANTIFA. Even Mitch Maconnel is running from this one.
                        You guys kill me. Must be something in the green gatoraid.

Comment

that was a protester...you don't know protester different from rioter? what you call this guy?

https://youtu.be/YHWnSytWhzM

Last edited by Bricktop; June 9, 2020, 05:13 PM.

Comment

Well Trump has an ANTIFA theory that this guy wasn't a bona fide protester but part of ANTIFA. An ATIFA provocateur. You guys are in good company.

Comment

you a di ongly sheep a listen to chumps...him have you & talcum X a spin like gig...those of us wit sense know what 's popping

Comment

Working...
                              X