Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What the heck?!!!!

Sheffield? KMDT.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Damn!!
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Expected, stop acting like you didn't see it coming
      THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Originally posted by Sir X View Post
        Expected, stop acting like you didn't see it coming
        To be honest, I didn't ... was still laffing at beating liverpool.

Comment

Keep laughing under yuh 2- 1 ,season nuh done yet.
          As mi say,sitting and watching...hehe!.

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Originally posted by Sir X View Post
            Keep laughing under yuh 2- 1 ,season nuh done yet.
            As mi say,sitting and watching...hehe!.
            Notice, when our side lose we nuh guh hide!

Comment

No unnu fight.

Comment

I think the coach got the selection wrong today. Rocky as I said, Telles is not as good a defender as Luke Shaw. His positional awareness is lacking. I think he was liable for the second goal along with DeGea. Matic’s passes weren’t connecting as well.
                Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
                  I think the coach got the selection wrong today. Rocky as I said, Telles is not as good a defender as Luke Shaw. His positional awareness is lacking. I think he was liable for the second goal along with DeGea. Matic’s passes weren’t connecting as well.
                  Jangle, any 11 put out there should have won the game. The manager needs to rotate players, if man an man gonna underestimate opponents .... then ....

Comment

Why Manu fans act shocked when they loose. You ain’t that good.

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
                      I think the coach got the selection wrong today

Comment

A ninth place man cyah talk to me
                        Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Even a day after, I can't put my finger on why we did not get the desired results.
                          Weird day, we just have to pick ourselves up and prepare for the next one.

Comment

Originally posted by Rockman View Post
                            Even a day after, I can't put my finger on why we did not get the desired results.
                            Weird day, we just have to pick ourselves up and prepare for the next one.

Ohhhh please .

Comment

The jury is now out on what is our strongest 11. DeGea, McGuire, Bailly/Lindehof, Wan Bassaka, Luke Shaw, Mctominay, Fred, Pogba, Fernandes, Rashford, Cavani. However, with that selection, the team is still unbalanced based on the individual players. Wan Bassaka doesn't offer much going forward, and starting both Fred and McTominay weakens the frontline in order to play Pogba and Fernandes more forward. Martial and Greenwood are not doing enough. Martial is becoming the odd man out.

I think come summer we need to get at least 5 new players. A right back to light a fire under Wan Bassaka; a central midfielder who is a combination of MacFred and Matic, ala Fernandinho of ManSh!tty; a genuine forward/striker; a good defendr to partner McGuire; a genuine right winger (we are yet to see the two new kids that we bought) - this position is open for any of our current players to grab.

Comment

Working...
                              X