RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

HL...I Think Pepito Will Use The 3-4-3...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HL...I Think Pepito Will Use The 3-4-3...

that they used against Everton against Real Madrid...

https://www.skysports.com/football/n...-pep-guardiola

A 3 man back line was never a favorite formation for me.

But in Pep I trust.

Considering the massive changes we have made due to injury...I am happy with any formation.

Liver fool better pray for a healthy squad for the second half of the season. I look forward to consecutive losses. Watch this space.
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

3-4-3 tore them apart...with the injuries & otamendi/stones we need the extra defender at the back on defence...i like it

Comment

We didden need our strikers gainst MenDisUnited in bvb the cup today.

What a sad team.

HL

Comment

It was a tactical move by Pepto, and it clearly shows the respect he has for our forward line despite it was missing a couple of players.
          What is REALLY sad is you are not smart enough to know that.

Comment

Yes it is sad is that I am not smart enough to know that...and a lot of other things. I must admit.

Anyway mister smartguy...why don't you send OGS a text on what to do against Liverfool nexweek.

HL

Comment

Pool has a much bettef defense, and a slightly better midfield to our make do one.
              We have a more potent forward line though.
              Wanted our regular starters against City, well it is the same for the Pool game.
              All things equal, Pool will probably end the game with ten players.

Comment

Dis bredda,Rock yuh a study fi be a comedian,wid Jangle and Sass ?

" We have a more potent forward line though".A whey di.......yuh a seh?.

Dis is up there with Van and Mane wanted to go to Man U ,or McGuire and Waanbassa on par wid Van and Trent.

Suh mek mi ask a question, OGS is on Klopp level ?
                THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Why yuh suh jumpy?
                  What differentiate teams above us in the table is they are cohesive units, can you imagine if our forward line had the backing of those teams?
                  Besides, check the goal scoring charts.
                  As to your precious Klopp, I will refer you to the head to head matchups between both teams, clearly you think you have a superior team, how do you explain your manager failing to distinguish himself in those games?

Comment

Well yuh soon can test out yuh striker dem against my defenders,keep in mind the favour will be returned and mi nuh waan ear no excuse

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Greenwood still not good enough for your U23 team, and Rashford isn't a MBappe in the makings?
                      Obtw, yuh tink a Southampton we get Martial from?
                      See yuh back off crom making rush judgements, hoping unnuh fare betta next time.

I was told it is the year of the Rats!

Comment

Curtis Jones and Mininamo hold that for now ,memba those names and more to come.

Comment

Working...
                        X