Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finally, X take note

http://www.jamaicaobserver.com/sport...3?profile=1498
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Kudos, its about time ,2020 we have a coaches association that will advocate for best practices, long overdue and truly due.

Mi glad bag buss.. Finally yuh say
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

How comes you did a chat fart when I was talking about this, saying Jamaica needed this?

Man your mouth deh pon both sides, you never lose an argument.
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Exactly what did I say,why you would say this ?

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Every time I posted about this you beat it down.

Show me one post you made in favor of a coaches association. As I said this would be vital for coaches education and best practices.

Comment

Before I discipline you "again", I want you to state clearly what do you mean by me "beating it down" and anything I said that was "not in favour of a coaches association."

You cannnot throw vague terms and accuse me of something and cannot back it up.

Comment

Let me make it simple. Show me a post you made in support of coaches association.

Comment

You accuse me of something and then demand that I should show you a post .......lol.

Guh play wid yuhself, tell yuh nuff time, mi nuh ave time fi waste .

Comment

you chat crap because there isn't one. When I mention it as a part of the solution for coaches education, you beat it down (everytime) It doesn't take a fool to remember that.

Comment

So if you arent a fool you should find it easy to provide examples of me beating it down.

Comment

Here Mr. Trump, you need more?

The school boy system is at its core :

We did an audit when we just came into office and we were made aware that over 1200 12 and under schools were being coached by persons without any kind of certification,” he said

It won't be long before they extend the school boy season,cut down game congestion,best practices demand it !

Ricketts is transforming our football and it is the cheapest ,most cost effective way to develop the game In our cultural reality, something I have advocated for years !

Get the required certifications of coaching liscensure to our coaches and the rest will take care of itself.

No coaches association needed ,and no academy needed,just a pro - active JFF with common sense,nuh true Sass,Paul and Brick.To be clear,I am not saying they wouldn't serve a purpose.

Poor Bullead😕

Comment

Thanks, now where can you point to me in that post that I am beating down or not in favour of a coaching association, in fact I stated "I am not saying they wouldn't serve a purpose" .

Because if you note in the Observer article that initiated the thread,no where does it state they( coaching assocaition ) offer certification of best practices,which is an acknowledgement that you have valid knowledge of best practces in different levels of coaching.

Like I said they would serve a purpose and the article states, it is information on best practices, KUDOS, now the next step straight certification.
                        Last edited by Sir X; May 27, 2020, 09:36 AM.

Comment

chat all you want you clearly said "NO coaches association" As I said you will both sides of every argument even if you lose. Now you want more??? LOL!!!

Comment

WRONG ! I said " No coaches association needed ,and no academy needed,just a pro - active JFF with commonsense " and this was in context to getting our own coaches licensed and certified.

Now to the observer article, again it references to work with the JFF and I am sure you dont have a clue as to why, even though I just told you. Every credible FA from north america to europe runs certification and licensure programs where various coaching association or entities seeks credibility by assocciating with them for validity to offer said programs...... "we also want to work with the Jamaica Football Federation, especially for coaching education,” Gilbert shared.

Again it all goes back to the JFF. Stop waste mi time.

Comment

It was alway said the coaches association will work with the JFF but you said it is NOT NEEDED. Was that your position? yes or no? Yet you elated that it happen. Talk bout smart people.

LOL!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X