Where Is Gamma?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where Is Gamma?

we need some people wit sense to start post back here...want to hear your take on the kensington Primary supreme court decision...

The man nuh ave time fi yuh almshouse!
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

A dis yuh dis Sass, OJ, Jangle, and Lazie.
      What yuh really want is to create a forum in which everyone agrees with you, that way, your fallacies, hypocrisies, and annoying ignorance, go unnoticed.
      The teacher has a mind of his own, and is governed by logics .
      Thanks for acknowledging his great mind, at least be smart enough to learn from him.

Comment

X run gamma and Willi them through him reckless posting and constant disrespect.

Comment

Really,I will tell them the news when I speak with them again.
          THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

why am i not surprised...typical dummy behaviour

Comment

You are not surprised because YOU are a hypocrite.
              You have a penchant for calling people dummies, and singlehandedly, made our beloved forum a political battleground with the divisive boundaries drawn in much the same way it is regarding TG and Jungle.
              You are living testimony that a garrison is not a physical erected structure but is an afflicted mindset, and it dwells in you, Bricktop.

Comment

ask gamma if i've ever referred to him as a dummy...then think on his response

Comment

The question is if gamma goes around calling people dummy.
                  Besides, I have a memory of an elephant, in the beginning,you were VERY disrespectful to the teacher without sound reason, and in the process, mischaracterized him.

Comment

It’s interesting that you find calling people “dummy” or folks engaging in whatever you see as “reckless posting” are examples of bad behaviors.

Yet when a complete Dummy like Diptop posts enthusiastic support for the worst murderers in the region you, by your silence, don’t appear to have any problems with that. I’m trying to figure out how that works

It appears that for you consorting and partnering with murderers is acceptable while calling such moral degenerates like Diptop the Dummies they are is objectionable

Is it because the Dummy Diptop is politically acceptable to you? Or perhaps some other reason? One can only guess
                    Last edited by Don1; August 15, 2020, 12:25 AM.
                    TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Working...
                    X