RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Stop The Flights Coming In From The Usa!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

http://www.jamaicaobserver.com/lates...arantine_order
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

yes...that tourist hotspot...sandy bay clarendon...talcum x reading from the comrade playbook...bere confusion

Comment

http://www.jamaicaobserver.com/lates...w?profile=1228
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

I must have missed it, when. did we started to have spacious jails in which social distancing could be adhered.
          As to the man of faith, I would say a church is more sacred than a call center.
          Isn't it about poor judgement?

Comment

how you know the church more scared???

So what you say? Just leave them to walk the streets?

Comment

It is not how I feel, a church enjoys tax exemptions, the agents of the state will not arrest the congregation as they would people at a party.
              I am not saying leave them alone, maybe you need the Govt..., I am merely drawing parallels; call centers, and party attendees.
              Last edited by Rockman; August 8, 2020, 08:09 AM.

Comment

But you can't answer the question. You are implying the church is more sacred. on paper it maybe but it reality a lot of the time it is not.

The churches however should follow government guidelines as the bible said "give unto Ceasar..........." and they should follow the guidelines especially in times like now.

Comment

Working...
                X