Germany coach Low......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Germany coach Low......

Have anyone seen the video of Low picking his groin and asss , then sniffing it?

I am giving him the benefit of the doubt that this video (with over 13 million views) has been doctored.
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Originally posted by HL View Post
    Have anyone seen the video of Low picking his groin and asss , then sniffing it?

I am giving him the benefit of the doubt that this video (with over 13 million views) has been doctored.
    He's German...dem nasty! I used to have a German girlfriend direct from Berlin...it didn't last long.
    "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

I'm thinking he has a "Tic" (a medical condition) just like Tourette Syndrome.
      Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
        I'm thinking he has a "Tic" (a medical condition) just like Tourette Syndrome.
        Medical condition!!!!!?????? LOL!!!! Di bredda jes' nas'y!!! Scratch him balls, smell him finga, scratch him *****, smell him finga, den pick him nose - wha' kin'a tick dat?? Oh...maybe him have ticks. OK. Dat's a possibility.
        "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Wuld You Believe Lowe.............

Would you believe Lowe endorses a line of men's grooming products?

Comment

So you have seen the video dem Marin?

Tim Howard has ('Tic") Tourette Syndrome. I have never once seen him pick his assss.

I am hoping that Low video is just a prank. If not it is just disgusting and nasty!!!!!!!
            The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

So you have seen the video dem Marin?

Tim Howard has ('Tic") Tourette Syndrome. I have never once seen him pick his assss.

I am hoping that Low video is just a prank. If not it is just disgusting and nasty!!!!!!!
              yes - but to be fair, there is much that can be done to fake videos - so you are karek IF it is, it's downright "disgusting and nasty".

Comment

Nasty SOB

Comment

Working...
                X