Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Phil Jones .....

he needs to be voted off the island.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Guess you heard the Sheffield fans singing..." there's only one UNITED ".......

Funny.
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Originally posted by HL View Post
      Guess you heard the Sheffield fans singing..." there's only one UNITED ".......

Funny.
      ...yeah .... I had to shake my head and ask, if a dis we come tuh. Preferred it when they went silent.
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
        Here's my guarantee, Phil Jones will look good over the next few matches because right now we just don't have a choice. However, Phil Jones has a concentration problem. He will look good for 65 to 70 minutes in a game and then makes a foolish play in the last few minutes to cost us.
        ManU fans are finally coming to my conclusion about the many ills of our team. These are stuff that I've been calling out for the past 5 years and I swear i'm no psychiX.
        Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
          ManU fans are finally coming to my conclusion about the many ills of our team. These are stuff that I've been calling out for the past 5 years and I swear i'm no psychiX.
          Make matters worse .... Chris Smalling was sent to Roma ... yesterday he scored the first goal ... then had 2 assists in a 3-0 win. Meanwhile, Jones the Joka was eased off the ball like a feddaweight.

Comment

They shouldn't have resigned Jones. That is one mistake Ole made.

Manu have Baily coming back and Axel coming back from injury so I hope he doesn't see the field again. Luke Shaw also need a break. The youngsters are coming through, you just need to two good midfielders. I was convinced that Smalling was done but he has rebirth and is not getting injured.

Manu will be ok but that will be next summer it seems like.
            • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
              They shouldn't have resigned Jones. That is one mistake Ole made.

Manu have Baily coming back and Axel coming back from injury so I hope he doesn't see the field again. Luke Shaw also need a break. The youngsters are coming through, you just need to two good midfielders. I was convinced that Smalling was done but he has rebirth and is not getting injured.

Manu will be ok but that will be next summer it seems like.
              ... if we nuh get relegated.

Comment

Working...
              X