X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Interesting read from Germany

http://www.kicker.de/news/fussball/b...uss.html?ddt=1

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Post it in sports explosion ,TVJ and CVM sport forum on FB,or forward it to yuh journalist acquaintances.

Presssssssha buss pipes,Bailey needs to answer as much as his father.
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

It would be more interesting if I could read German

Comment

https://bulinews.com/news/1083/lever...py-with-bailey

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

At the bottom of my page I was able to select English as the language.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

The initial article is more juicy find a computer or source that automatically translates the page and read it.

Presssssha coming to a head,Bullead ..hehe,Bailey affi answer Fi imself,He is an adult now.

Isn't it ironic all hell broke loose when Bailey opened his mouth to spout the same crap his father has been spewing.

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

My take on Leverkusen,they sent him to get game time to improve his confidence and game.

Bullead threw a wrench in it,if a nuh Suh ,it close,why else would they be ****ed to have back an uninjured rested player😏

Comment

since Mo was lazie to translate but i do appreciate the link i took out the important parts and this is what i am afraid of. Coaches are creatures of habit. They dont think leopard changes spots so if you act like a moron over there they think you will with them also....

Herrlich did not want to comment on the events on Tuesday. "These are things that I would like to discuss with him alone, before I form an opinion," said the 46-year-old. But the fact that the whirlwind around Bailey, who has been seeking his form for months, does not suit him, is clear. And his answer to the question of how he would react if a player did something like this in Leverkusen also betrayed that. "As I said, I would like to discuss this with the player alone," replied Herrlich, adding with a laugh that did not convey any joy: "You really know my opinion, I do not have to answer that again." As a matter of fact. Herrlich in one of his guiding principles, the club with the club crest on the individual player and his name. "What's on the front of the jersey is more important than what's on the back," is the credo of the coach.

741/5000
                So how does this respond? Will he get Bailey back on track? Bailey, on the one hand, he has to wash his head, on the other hand, but must bring to recognize his wrongdoing itself as such and to name. The 21-year-old, who does not have the reputation of a stinky boot in the team, just to beat his misconduct around the ears, should not lead the Jamaican to the goal. Rather, he will have to grab the honor. Bailey must recognize his responsibility, and must not blame his mistake solely on the influence of his stepfather. Rather, he must understand that he must emancipate himself and draw the necessary conclusions for a great career.

Comment

More Pressha on the Ead,Bullead: More Translation from the article

The bitterness of this farce is that Bailey is the victim. The fact that he apparently tries as a plaything of his stepfather, his son and his close-standing half-brother to push into the national team, may have cost him immensely in his future (?) Teammates of credit. In addition, Bailey's actions and statements suggest that he does not know how to classify the implications of this case. The 21-year-old is apparently unaware that he harms not only massively with such actions, but also his half-brother, whom he really wants to do something good.

Comment

All needed is right click on the article and translate.
                    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

He will be okay, well he has to, after all his Agent impressive skill as a negotiator was needed in order for the club to give permission.., the Agent just has to do better with the club's official than he did with our local journalists.
                      So let us see where we are at,a player who is currently walking on broken glass wants to dictate things to a football federation?

It does ,however,create a splendid opportunity for the Agent to insist that Bayern L contract Kyle, and if they refuse,Leon will not suit up for that club.
                      Last edited by Rockman; October 19, 2018, 07:37 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Rockman View Post
                        He will be okay, well he has to, after all his Agent impressive skill as a negotiator was needed in order for the club to give permission.., the Agent just has to do better with the club's official than he did with our local journalists.
                        So let us see where we are at,a player who is currently walking on broken glass wants to dictate things to a football federation?

It does ,however,create a splendid opportunity for the Agent to insist that Bayern L contract Kyle, and if they refuse,Leon will not suit up for that club.
                        Yep. Tell him fi try dat

Comment

clubs are obligated in the fifa window if the player is invited and asks to go.

they would prefer for him to stay and work on his game during training rather than risk injury playing international football. he did not play international ball nor did he stay at the club to work on his game ….

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Perhaps, but we know should he (Leon)accepts another invite, he has to play despite whatever perceived broken promise; or face another round of wrath from his club,get the feeling the Agent is systematically being stripped of a great deal of his arrogated rights.

Comment

Please .... why waste time on this youth? Clearly he has no interest in playing for Jamaica. We cyaan find nuh UB40?
                              "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Working...
                              X