Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm becoming a scratched record

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
    I've been calling out the mediocrity of this squad for years now and have had to withstand some serious cussing out from my fellow Manuites. Well see it here, 4-0 from Everton at 71 minutes into the game and no shot on target from Manchester United. Again I blame Woodward for what we've become. He has created a mess with the wage structure and the players that we've bought.

Right now at least 10 players need to be let go this summer and a complete rebuild undertaken.

Sanchez - Woodward needs to bite the bullet and suffer the loss in buying out his contract and letting him go. The size of his contract has created insurmountable problems with the rest of the players.

Phil Jones - I've been calling for him to be let go and instead he was given a new contract.

Rojo - He was out injured for almost an entire season and when he's fit he looks good in spurts, until he commits a foul that leads to a goal.

Valencia - Well he's gone by default.

Darmian - He should have been sold from last summer but Ed Woodward decided to hold out for more money than he's worth. Instead, he has sat out the entire season collecting his wages and going on vacations with his wife.

Mata - Love him but he's too slow for the English game. An entire team would have to be built around him playing in the middle with runners all around him.

Fred - He is just not cutting it. It's a damning testament to his ineffectiveness when you get substituted so many times by the second half of matches. We were suckered into that buy.

Now we have players whose contracts are expiring and those that are in renegotiation demanding huge increases because of the precedence set by the Sanchez contract. Because of these demands and the club's refusal to budge, we are seeing the drop in the players' performances. Again, the critics and the haters are already questioning the coach's abilities and diverting their ire from the players and Ed Woodward.

DeGea - He's demanding a Sanchez equaling contract and his desires to be the highest paid player at the club. He's justified in his request after being named Player-of-the-Season four times out of the last six years.

Pogba - Flirting with Real Madrid. Ed Woodward created this monster when he refused to back Mourinho during his fight with Pogba. Pogba needs to either commit to the club, the manager and his teammates or go. He needs better players around him and before we spend again we need to know where his commitments are.

Rashford - He's overrated by the English media and he cannot be given the task to lead our line. He is demanding a Rooney type salary package when he has failed to deliver the goals that Rooney gave us.

Martial - Last year when Mourinho was willing to let him go I was in support of that move. He is just too inconsistent to be considered an elite player, and he's been through three coaches who's had this same problem with him. Since he's resigned his shiny new contract he's disappeared.

Lukaku - Needs to be sold or settle for being a second or third choice striker.

Matic - Needs to be a squad player.

Ashley Young - He should return to being the locker room DJ and only play in Carlin Cup and FA Cup matches.

There's no ifs, buts or in betweens that we need spend massively this summer in rebuilding the team. We are seeing the exact things that Mourinho was complaining about regarding the players weaknesses.
    been saying the same thing over and over
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

No excuse for showing your skirt vs everton,there was no fight whatsoever.Is this how you plan to do it vs City ?
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Originally posted by Sir X View Post
      No excuse for showing your skirt vs everton,there was no fight whatsoever.Is this how you plan to do it vs City ?
      Showing skirt? Dem dash wey di whole puna*i.
      "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

SMH,wi finally agree on somethinggi it whey fi free.

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Jose has no need to complain he bought Fred, Pogba, Bailey, Linderdof, Dalot, Shanchez, Lukaka and I think Matic to make the squad better. Well it is worst.
          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Glad yuh itch up pan dem wagon and left mine ( BR) ,yuh a crassssesssssssssss and mi glad fi yuh an dem...lol

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle
              been saying the same thing over and over
              ... .... things nuh look promising.
              "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

I am only hoping we keep Rashford, I am on the record voicing my disapproval of getting rid of Fellaini, but make no mistake, that incident revealed how ruthless OGS can be .
                Even DeGea de man dem wa'an sell I am being told.

Comment

Chelsea does not want to finish ahead of Man U, and even with my lads penchant for shooting themselves in the foot, it is hard to tell how it is going to end.
                  We can forget about Spurs losing any of their remaining in games.

Good possibility an EPL team will win the Europa thingy, there is just no relief in sight.

A calculated guess. even if Arsenal lose again, Man U will negate that by losing too.

Comment

Working...
                  X