• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Sometimes, all you need is 1...."

The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

and a good defense and goalie.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

where was the good defense? laporte & kyle walker are woeful...

Comment

I saw at least 2 very good goal saving tackle and about 3 from the goalie.
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Laporte gave up 2 in the CL game. He was suspect in today's game also.

Btw, I like Cardiff.

HL

Comment

Originally posted by Bricktop View Post
            where was the good defense? laporte & kyle walker are woeful...
            It was a good result, wanted Spurs to get 10-0.
            Your fly by night team failed in a bid to show that Spurs knocking it out of the CL was a fluke.
            Agree bout Walker(lousy crosser of the ball and Laporte..
            I think Sterling(he had a poor game today)deserves more credits than he receives, Silva is (at the very least)just as important to City as deBruyne is yet it is the latter who is being painted as the most highlighted City player.

I do not want City to win back to back EPL titles, and and I do not want Pool to win the EPL.
            Hopefully the FA will conduct an investigation ending with both teams being kicked out of this season's EPL.

Comment

goal saving tackles after getting carved wide open & being out of position...you sure you watched the match?

Comment

let's not forget about ederson...spilled the first corner that led to the game winning goal from the resulting corner...he also didn't even make an attempt to save the handball shot from llorente...don't get me started on kyle walker...he's useless...

Comment

yes Bricky. The fact is if it wasn't for the tackle or ability to recover you would be at least 2 down. Stones made a very good tackle.

Comment

i prefer my central defenders not to get split by simple through balls & have to scramble to make goal saving tackles...that's just me though...also doesn't help to have usain bolt speed at right back if you can't cross a simple god damn ball...kyle walker is useless...

Comment

.......fast and foolish......?

I see some new faces coming in after the season. All positions.

HL

Comment

...what yuh on about now?

HL

Comment

But you love dat team, darn it HL, you r all over de place.

Comment

I am asking a question about 1 TEAM player.

Personally, I have few issues with Walker. Recently he is becoming suspect.

HL

Comment

I see some new faces coming in after the season. All positions.

What I see is a player with multiple faces and an evanescent presence!

Comment

Working...
                              X