Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pep:Old Trafford has LOST its fear factor

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...tress-was.html

....how the hell yuh hid your skirt, right under there eye,thats a surprise to the guys that one of there men was a **** in disguise........(min 2:30) .........i thought you guys were killers,demented.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ojT46NDou-M
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

This guy Pepto is normally sensitive to his opponents, he is hoping to get an advantage by making that atypical statement.For some reason,he identifies a need to motivate his players, and so great is the desperation, he ignores (to his own peril)that Man U will now dig even deeper....
    He is a silly man, and is unwittingly carrying out the objectives of the campaign enacted by Pool.
    I can't wait for tomorrow, if things go as I expect, his players will say his comments were not helpful.

Comment

I thought you guys were killers,demented ?

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Originally posted by Rockman View Post
        This guy Pepto is normally sensitive to his opponents, he is hoping to get an advantage by making that atypical statement.For some reason,he identifies a need to motivate his players, and so great is the desperation, he ignores (to his own peril)that Man U will now dig even deeper....
        He is a silly man, and is unwittingly carrying out the objectives of the campaign enacted by Pool.
        I can't wait for tomorrow, if things go as I expect, his players will say his comments were not helpful.
        The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

You think many things about a particular thing.

Comment

Go back to sleep, this deeply clinical.

Comment

No Respect!

https://mol.im/a/6951913

https://youtu.be/8KfXasASH7Q

Comment

Where is the CL trophy???
                We respect City just like how we respect all the teams that finished ahead of us throughout a handful of years.
                Imagine, at best, they get back to back titles.

Comment

Why all the talking though???

Comment

Wooiiieee me belly
                    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Working...
                    X