X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Klopp: Agreed.

https://www.theguardian.com/football...-off-liverpool
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

fact is Salah helped him. If you notice he didn't make full contact as Salah responded by moving out of the way. The contact was minimal and I think that saved him.

Not a very good tackle by Kompany.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

The ref overwhelmed by the occasion? or just incompetent? either way, that is spilt milk!

In the end City had the 12th man going (home field advantage) in their favour... and arguably this being the most important match of the season thus far for both teams, the energy level was the difference.

Others have said this, but I will repeat it: Lovren should have closed down Aguero on the first goal, there was too much daylight between the two that shouldn't have been there. I always expected City to have a lot of possession and that was true in the first half of the match.

Anyway, I am not a big analyst... the bottom line is the season still ours to lose. What the match shows is that LFC this year is in its best position to win the league since we came second four years back. The team also showed it has a fighting spirit and will not ay down and die. LFC will not relinquish its position easily; the City folks was well and $ hitting Bricks and felt like dem was in HL .

2019 start off nice!

May all you others buck unuh toe again, and again, and again...
      Peter R

Comment

Liverpool got a buss asss.

Now Sit down and shuddddup!

Yuh too jumpy!
        The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

The City folks was well and $ hitting Bricks and felt like dem was in HL .

Agreed !

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

BTW, this post is not to make light of Kompany's reckless tackle; every pundit worth his salt, and even those who not worth their salt agree that Kompany should have been shown the exit! It is one of those (bad) decisions that influenced the game negatively from my team's perspective!
            Peter R

Comment

Agreed again,as Klopp said do we need blood ?

https://www.independent.ie/sport/soc...-37679434.html

Comment

tek yuh beating & shaddap

View Sterling Penalty Video

Comment

Originally posted by Peter R View Post
                  The ref overwhelmed by the occasion? or just incompetent? either way, that is spilt milk!

In the end City had the 12th man going (home field advantage) in their favour... and arguably this being the most important match of the season thus far for both teams, the energy level was the difference.

Others have said this, but I will repeat it: Lovren should have closed down Aguero on the first goal, there was too much daylight between the two that shouldn't have been there. I always expected City to have a lot of possession and that was true in the first half of the match.

Anyway, I am not a big analyst... the bottom line is the season still ours to lose. What the match shows is that LFC this year is in its best position to win the league since we came second four years back. The team also showed it has a fighting spirit and will not ay down and die. LFC will not relinquish its position easily; the City folks was well and $ hitting Bricks and felt like dem was in HL .

2019 start off nice!

May all you others buck unuh toe again, and again, and again...
                  Nice punch line in your last sentence PR. You gats talent.

Btw...you could simply have written the last four letters in your first sentence. That would have been enough!
                  The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Well three things:
                    1)That fly by night team was atypical on the day
                    2)Crystal Palace was more efficient, did more with less shots, shots on target, and possession.
                    3)With the loss, Man U probably is the club winning the most games since OGS arrival.

Maybe Pool's claim to being the best is without merits.

Comment

Aaawwww shaddup!!!
                      Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Defenders are a different breed, perhaps the position that is slated for the most regulations..(offside, studs showing in tackle, etc),and we are seeing the reverting to primitive practices by the afflicted group in its efforts to reclaim glory(Bailly, Kompany,..).
                        They are in dire need of having a union, after all, having a solid defensive back two has eluded almost all the teams.

Comment

LOL... like you do when yuh get licks! Not a peep out a yu! You leave HL one fi carry d flag!!
                          Peter R

Comment

m-i-l-k ? or you meant the four last words?
                            Peter R

Comment

better than coming on here after a loss with a bag a lame excuses

Comment

Working...
                              X