I like........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I like........

....................................AC Milan.
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

My team will likely score a few goals today, but then, AC Milan too is capable of doing that.
    A draw (0-0 unlikely)will probably not be good for AC Milan, I really believe we will win today.

I would suggest you go to AC Milan official website and sign up as a fan, it is the natural progression for people who blurt out fondness for a team.

Comment

look it's angryman...i like ibra

Comment

……..…………..no name CALLIN' BrickT……………….
        The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Originally posted by HL
          That's what the pundits all say.
          "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Originally posted by Rockman View Post
            My team will likely score a few goals today, but then, AC Milan too is capable of doing that.
            A draw (0-0 unlikely)will probably not be good for AC Milan, I really believe we will win today.

I would suggest you go to AC Milan official website and sign up as a fan, it is the natural progression for people who blurt out fondness for a team.
            Bredren, a 0-0 result is ideal for Milan as they would advance with the away goal.
            "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

I know, but I believe my team will at least score two goals, hence a draw will like favour Man U.

Comment

Throwing things up and hope it will stick,good luck with that.

Comment

Originally posted by HL
                  I don't care!!!!

I LOVE IT!

Comment

Working...
                  X