RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

USAF, Atlanta United is now known as..............

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• USAF, Atlanta United is now known as..............

Argentina United. Don't have to tell you why.

BTW, do you have the names of the England based players who have signed on the to the ReggaeBoyz bandwagon...?

Hope Jamaica landed at least 6 or 7 or 8...……….
    TIA.
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

I notice your (AU) signings, and players you're trying to sign.

I know of Michail Antonio (30 year-old CF at West Ham United), Bobby Decordova-Reid (28 year-old AM at Fulham F.C.), Daniel Johnson (28 year-old AM at Preston North End), Ravel Morrison (28 year-old AM without a club since January), and Michael Hector (28 year-old CB at Fulham F.C.).......I've seen reports that the JFF was recruiting Demarai Gray (24 year-old LW at Bayer Leverkusen), Kalvin Phillips (25 year-old DM at Leeds United), Andre Gray (29 year-old CF at Watford F.C.), and Isaac Hayden (25 year-old DM Newcastle United).
    ***I'm sure someone here can give more info on the players JFF is recruiting and who has committed.

Comment

Is Hector injured?

He has not played in several games.....

Really hope they Gray. Is he not with Leicester anymore?
      The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Originally posted by HL
        Argentina United. Don't have to tell you why.

BTW, do you have the names of the England based players who have signed on the to the ReggaeBoyz bandwagon...?

Hope Jamaica landed at least 6 or 7 or 8...……….
        TIA.
        '
        Jamaica roster
        Attached Files
        "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

No! Hector isn't injured. December 19 was the last time he played.
          Demarai Gray transferred to Bayer Leverkusen in January. He's now Bailey's teammate.

Comment

Working...
          X