1st Half tuppance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1st Half tuppance

Jeadine White is not up to snuff in goal. Cavalier should be embarrassed. No confidence. Poor ball distribution. Poor starting position half the time. Deer in the headlights. Isaacs? Lawd. UB40 players not too much better either. We have not had more than 7 passes strung together, and when we did pull that off, the Swansea youth put the ball over the bar. If I was Tappa, for the second half, I would just focus on holding the ball. Beating the press will come if they move the ball faster and use simple "up-back-through" or "inside-outside-through" passing patterns. Patience. Just play possession ball, not Mourinho ball.
    "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

How you a go focus can holding the ball with replacement ballers?
    The man dem never play with each other?
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
      How you a go focus can holding the ball with replacement ballers?
      The man dem never play with each other?
      It's not that hard actually. Make the simple stupid pass to the nearest open player. Play the way you face. The biggest factor that can excuse them is that the local players have not been playing. Poor outing. Good news is we can only get better.
      "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Dont watch the results.

Comment

Originally posted by OJ View Post
          Dont watch the results.
          I never once mentioned results. I mentioned how we were (not) playing. Second half was worse than the first. Nuff people gonna vex.

Comment

Yes from a new team with one full practise? Treat this has looking at new players I dont even thing the 10 outfield know each others names... Baby steps...

Comment

I was looking at individual players and how they executed simple things...e.g White's ball distribution. You could be playing with 10 Martians that makes no difference to his decision making or how he executed the simple stuff. I will let the local players of the hook because they haven't been playing.

Comment

Fair enough I hear you.

Comment

I disagree with you to an extent.
                  good passes mean timing, knowing the runs and movement.
                  So many players playing at this level would be affected.
                  Not many players can walk into a new team and spew passes as needed without practices.
                  • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Working...
                  X