Well, not pleased with the result, but at the same time

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Games not game.
    I am not jumping on Lindelof, in identifying fundamental flaws, he pops up.
    Do you want a defender, if so, why???

Comment

I've been asking my fellow United soldiers what position do they think we should prioritize for the upcoming transfer window, and most say defense. I believe the priority should be a defensive midfielder of quality. I believe if we get a player of the quality of either, a Fernandinho (Sh!tty), or a Fabinho or even Henderson (Loserfool), or a Kante (Chel$ki), to sit in front of our defense, then we can make do with what we have until we spend or get better. We lose that creative force because we have to play Fred and McTominay together. Matic is done. We have not had a proper midfield enforcer who can also make good passes since Roy Keane left. McTominay shows some potential to become that type, akin to Henderson.

The other side to my argument though, is that if we get a quality defender then we can make do with the two. Six of one, half dozen of the other.
      Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Originally posted by Rockman View Post
        Games not game.
        I am not jumping on Lindelof, in identifying fundamental flaws, he pops up.
        Do you want a defender, if so, why???
        I do not see the need to get another central defender. Priority should be a striker, a right winger and then a defensive mid. If the CDs are too slow, then the team needs to do a better job of keeping the ball.
        "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
          I've been asking my fellow United soldiers what position do they think we should prioritize for the upcoming transfer window, and most say defense. I believe the priority should be a defensive midfielder of quality. I believe if we get a player of the quality of either, a Fernandinho (Sh!tty), or a Fabinho or even Henderson (Loserfool), or a Kante (Chel$ki), to sit in front of our defense, then we can make do with what we have until we spend or get better. We lose that creative force because we have to play Fred and McTominay together. Matic is done. We have not had a proper midfield enforcer who can also make good passes since Roy Keane left. McTominay shows some potential to become that type, akin to Henderson.

The other side to my argument though, is that if we get a quality defender then we can make do with the two. Six of one, half dozen of the other.
          I think Scott should be used but if he is going to play the role by himself, then he needs to sit deep. Priority should be a striker and a right winger alas ... Haaland and Sancho.
          "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

what you doing with martial? i think next season is gonna be his breakthrough season

Comment

Originally posted by Bricktop View Post
              what you doing with martial? i think next season is gonna be his breakthrough season
              Him is not consistent enough. He wants to be the striker and is not producing. He goes on the left ... nothing. Does not want to play on the right. Look at Marcus, he puts in an effort irrespective of where he is asked to play.

Comment

Can I ? All this conversation is proof of the affirmitative, Jangle was not lying and the league table is a lie.

Thanks guys, next season dawaaag aguh nyam yuh suppa. Jangle mentioned 1) TIME 2) MONEY 3) MANAGERIAL SUPPORT. Next season unnu caaan complain about none of the three when you lie in midtable and we win the Prem.
                THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

I take comfort in your history of predictions.
                  Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
                    A good coach needs the three factors to be successful - 1. time 2. money 3. support from management.
                    Dem don' need #2, at least is so summady seh.
                    "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Working...
                    X