Labbbaa caaan win a next term !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Labbbaa caaan win a next term !

Memba dat, I am glad they won this last election for that reason.
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

& liverrfool is winning the EPL trophy next season...gotcha

read em & weep likkle X

Comment

True to form Deportee- Brick...when labarite newspaper start lick out gainst Laba it done.

I keep telling you photo ops and press release cant help yuh,when people a suffa.Its the first time in a long while people dont have the option to migrate in droves, thanks to the pandemic. So that release will build up in 4 years where people will vote and Laba aguh feel it.

Memba me buss it first.
      THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Working...
      X