Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jangle. So much to defend Jose?
    Why would he take Bale to Spurs?
    The same bad backline that Jose had is partially the same one Manu have. Only Wan Bassika and Mcquire. They are playing much better now.

Jose have to take a lot of the blame for whatever happen at Spurs. Jose style of play is too defensive for Spurs.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

I agree he has to take some responsibility but fans are very quick to criticize coaches when the results go against their teams because they want instant results. Fans are not concerned with the finer details than what they are seeing on the field. A good coach needs the three factors to be successful - 1. time 2. money 3. support from management.

Yesterday I observed something that I have been preaching here for years about mediocre players. Manchester United fans (myself included, sometimes) and critics curse out OGS about his lack of coaching pedigree. Yesterday I realized that some of the criticisms that I myself send his way are unfair because these mediocre players are playing at their optimum. Sometimes what we are asking from the coach and identifying as his weakness is down to these players not being able to improve because of their lack of talent. Pogba came on at halftime and completely changed the game. His presence on the field improved the performances of the other players around him.

All coaches suffer from the uncertainty of players' transfers. Mourinho's style of play has been the same since his days at Porto. It has brought him tremendous success at the clubs that gave him those three criteria. Here's a note, Pep and Klopp are the two longest serving coaches in the EPL now.
      Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Question,wouldnt a great coach improve mediocre players and get the best out of exceptional players ( world class). Thats not to say every project will be a success but the % should be on the positive side.

The Prem is tight, given what I call a transition in the prem where LFC injuries opened the Prem wide open, alot of the world class coaches teams have risen at one time or another to be in the top 4, average ones too. City/Pep took advantage and ran with it , Klopp compouned LFC injuries and made some tactical positional mistakes with players.

I dont expect that to show out at the end of sesaon, LFC should be in top 4 by a whisker at least CL champions.
        THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Would you say when he won the CL with Porto, he had world class players?
          How do we explain the multiple teams he failed at?

Comment

I answered that in the post, please read again.

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

The only team that he coached and “failed” to win a major trophy was Manchester United.
              Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

He is a great coach with his faults, those faults didnt appear over night and didnt stop him from achieving greatness.

The media wants something to throw at him to sell papers with this "yesterday man" title.

He can get more out of le$$, he has proven so in the past.

Comment

At Porto he had world class players in Ricardo Carvalho and Deco.

Comment

Or he made them world class ?

Comment

My problem with Jose is his personality.
                      He usually attack the players and call them out to the Media. He usually make himself a discord in the dressing room and I think that is why some players get turned off and he usually lose the dressing room. That is why he end up moving so many clubs.
                      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Working...
                      X