HL!!!.......Stewart, McBride and Berhalter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HL!!!.......Stewart, McBride and Berhalter

continue to do a good recruiting job. Yunus Musah announced, this morning, that he has officially committed to the USMNT program: https://www.ussoccer.com/stories/202...ah-without-usa

https://twitter.com/USMNT/status/1371459861280657410

***Saw some British reports, last week, that the England federation/coaching staff had contacted him, and he would commit to England, so I thought we lost him.

***I guess they will now try to get the other 2 young "targets", in England, to commit to the USMNT - 19 year-old, CF, Folarin Balogun (Arsenal F.C.) and 18 year-old, RW, Alex Mighten (Nottingham Forest F.C.).

The USA has an extremely deep pool of prospects.

Question remains, can Berhalter get the desired result.
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

concacaff is getting interesting. Saw where Cuba now using foreign base players.. And our village idiot Andre Blake talking about chemistry..

Comment

...........thankx for the. OJ .
        The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Most, including myself, still question if Berhalter can successfully lead this young, talented group of players.
          There was also a BBC Sport report, last week, that Orlando City received a $10M offer + 20% sell-on, from a Top 6 PL team, for 20 year-old CF, Daryl Dike (now on loan at Barnsley F.C.), but Orlando turned it down. They have a $20M price tag on him. I hope they know WTH they're doing.

Comment

Guus Hiddink is also doing some recruiting for Curacao.......Things have changed, when you see Mexico hiring scouts in the U.S. & openly recruiting players who are already in the U.S. national program.

Comment

24 year-old CF, Jordan Siebatcheu, is a dual-national who committed to the USMNT, last week.

Comment

Working...
              X