Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Never would I've thought...

...Courtney would have won.
    It all has to do with selection and rhythm, Pinchers first two were poor,and Sanchez got derailed by fast rhythm.
    Both have myriad of tunes to make it very competitive , BIG up Courtney Melody!!!

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=uxoqubq0YW0

Those were the days when DJ’s and singers had to also be entertainers. Nobody could pay me fi go watch any of today’s jing-bangs. Anyway, I liked Courtney Melody but I don’t think he won. It was a tight battle between Pinchers and Sanchez. I give the edge to Pinchers for showmanship.
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Thanks for this.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

That was the height of Pinchers day. He was a showman. Sanchez was a pretty a good singer but a pretty boy then, didn't have command of the stage but later develop his craft. That was his early days.

Courtney Melody was a ruff singer was some good hits but never develop a catalog of more than 6-7 real good songs. from then to the middle 90s was the days of stage shows all over Jamaica. Good days.
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Working...
        X