• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The BIG BOSS hops on the STEM Education Train

Latecomer but better late than never

TOOT!! TOOT!!! ALLL ABOARDDD
    TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

you a real sample. Holness been talking about STEM from the day he won.

http://jamaica-gleaner.com/article/l...formance-based
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Get lost Johnny

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
      you a real sample. Holness been talking about STEM from the day he won.

http://jamaica-gleaner.com/article/l...formance-based
      I don't care about "talking" Johnny. Anyone can talk...Like you for example. You've yapped your way through 38K posts here...but achieved what?? Only confusion

I've visited and seen what passes for GOJ STEM schools...and they are pathetic

What you see being demonstrated is the result of private work ongoing for 11 years now. The Government has no accomplishment of note in this area. This is not a HEART project or anything close to that inadequate level. This is upskilling teens with best-in-class 21st century skills

When GOJ is able to bring the world's best education platform (in any area) to JA and engage 1000s of kids in 21st century skills benchmarked against global competitors..please wake me up

Now please tek whe yuhself. This is over your head
      Last edited by Don1; July 10, 2020, 04:31 PM.

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

Comment

never realized that there was a STEM school in Jamaica. LOL!!!
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

never realized that there was a STEM school in Jamaica. LOL!!!
          There are a few...in name only

Comment

You mean STEM lab? LOL!!!

The Chinese/government school going to be real STEM schools.

Comment

seaga's protoge delivering a masterclass...
              Last edited by Bricktop; July 10, 2020, 09:15 PM.

Comment

First you say Holness has been “talking” about STEM Ed. Not realizing that talking is trash Then Chinese are gonna build STEM schools. Perhaps this will happen as Jamaica is a beggar nation

You really don’t know what’s going on. Reading newspaper articles barely scratches the surface yuteman. Try working with people in the system. I work with them regularly and have to educate them on what the STEM field is about

Ooops. I forgot. You don’t have time for anything but internet yappin all day long
                Last edited by Don1; July 11, 2020, 12:26 AM.

Comment

Are those stem schools are schools with Stem labs???

You are unrealistic. gwann talk with yourself.

Comment

If that’s what you understand from the article you’re indeed a Dummy 🤮

Comment

Are those stem schools are schools with Stem labs???

You are unrealistic. gwann talk with yourself.
                      Ok Johnny I see now that you posted this rubbish before my post of the article confirming that GOJ has established what it terms STEM Academies. So the Dummy description may not be warranted..yet

FYI..."academy" is a synonym for "school"

Comment

Working...
                      X