RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Brazil v. Mexico is going to be.........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brazil v. Mexico is going to be.........

......a very nasty match.

The Mexican crowd will assist in the nastyness too.

Cant wait !
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

i hope Mexico does Concacaf proud

Although a Brazil fan long long time, I feel new Countries outside Big guns should show heart and fight. Come on Concacaf
    "Everyone who knows me understands that I hold no prejudices in this regard....In the family atmosphere of the {RBSC}telethon, I forget that not everyone knows me that well." ....attributed to Jerry Lewis....

Comment

Maybe it is just me but I am of the opinion that it is open season on players of my race regarding felonious assaults guised as tackles ,and they are usually deemed legitimate but it is always a foul when my yutes do it.
      A glance at the guy with the whistle usually confirms that he is Spanish.
      A Senegal me wish luck,de rest a dem fi go do it pon den own strength as far as I am concerned.

Comment

how ironic Senegal lose out on fair play points

i wanted SENEGAL AS WELL TO ADVANCE
        "Everyone who knows me understands that I hold no prejudices in this regard....In the family atmosphere of the {RBSC}telethon, I forget that not everyone knows me that well." ....attributed to Jerry Lewis....

Comment

Awww Senegal you let me down.
          Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Originally posted by Rockman View Post
            Maybe it is just me but I am of the opinion that it is open season on players of my race regarding felonious assaults guised as tackles ,and they are usually deemed legitimate but it is always a foul when my yutes do it.
            A glance at the guy with the whistle usually confirms that he is Spanish.
            A Senegal me wish luck,de rest a dem fi go do it pon den own strength as far as I am concerned.
            I totally agree. FIFA is still a disgrace

Comment

Originally posted by HL View Post
              The Mexican crowd will assist in the nastyness too.
              Perhaps resulting in another fine like this one?

http://www.espn.com/soccer/mexico/st...-germany-match
              "Donovan was excellent. We knew he was a good player, but he really didn't do anything wrong in the whole game and made it difficult for us."
              - Xavi

Comment

Working...
              X