X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Usaf...wtf !.!!

They are baccck...?

6 nil gainst Honduras.

The true test will be away against Panama.

Congrats Bruce Arena and the usamt.
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Big up to Bruce Arena. He had his team attacking and fully of confidence from the start. He had players playing where they are comfortable and doing basic things.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

T&T beat Panama 1 nil. That's big!

HL

Comment

Only saw about the last 25-30 mins. of the game. The score surprised me when I tuned in. Looking at the U.S. lineup, the glaring difference with Klinsmann is that Arena used players in their natural positions. I couldn't understand why the hell Klinsy constantly put players in "foreign" positions, then complain that the players didn't perform well, and Ramos & Herzog would do the same.......
        Pulisic got very good reviews playing at the 10 - 1 Goal & 2 Assists.......
        Arena still need to move on from some of the players who have passed their prime, and the tried & FAILED.......
        Wish Arena & the team all the best and hope they get one of the top 3 qualifying spots.......

Anxious to see who the new USMNT head coach will be, after WC '18, and how the next group of young, talented players will perform.

Comment

Martinez injured himself (thigh) playing for Venezuela.

Comment

Saw that Lletget & Brooks are out, for the Panama game.

Comment

In the short term Bruce is going for players he know, can't say I blame him and that is the measuring stick.

US better make the TD and head coach two different position. Arena is a good coach and if he qualify them and do well in the world cup he is in with a good chance to keep his job. Anybody they bring in better do a good job and not what Klingsmann did to US soccer.
              • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Oh so the US players are also in the business of firing a coach they don't like? Okay let's see how they fare in Europe.

This is my opinion: All teams should play until max points are gained then the top three go through just as CONMEBOL. If S.America used this format Brasil and Arg. would miss the WC a lot of times.

Comment

Originally posted by USAF View Post
                  Martinez injured himself (thigh) playing for Venezuela.
                  What!

Not good for Atlanta US.

Hope he gets well soon.

HL

Comment

Martinez is out 4 - 6 weeks - Quad injury.
                    https://www.mlssoccer.com/es/post/20...ft-quad-injury

Comment

Lletget out 4 - 6 months - Lisfranc fracture. Having surgery next week.
                      http://www.mlssoccer.com/post/2017/0...ue-foot-injury

Comment

Originally posted by USAF View Post
                        Pulisic got very good reviews playing at the 10 - 1 Goal & 2 Assists.......
                        He has 4 goals and 5 assists in his 13 caps so far. That's a fantastic start to his international career.
                        Last edited by Zeppo; April 1, 2017, 12:04 PM.
                        "Donovan was excellent. We knew he was a good player, but he really didn't do anything wrong in the whole game and made it difficult for us."
                        - Xavi

Comment

Working...
                        X