RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pulisic to rahtid the great soccer hope!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pulisic to rahtid the great soccer hope!!!

Let's see what this youth is made of?

Apparently, not much.

Is he the next Freddy Adu?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

2 Things that will help his development are - 1. He's based in Germany, in a very good development system and 2. Interviews suggest he's level-headed & realistic.......Klinsmann needs to stop the hype train & let him earn his way through the national system. The U20 should be his focus, right now.

Comment

Wasn't on the ball too long but I saw two things, desire to attack/confidence to play, he was not afraid, he was not timid. Seems to have a very nice touch on the ball and has speed, all in all, not bad, I am interested in seeing more.

Comment

It was a matter of "Young bud nuh know storm", he used speed and ran but nothing exceptional. Hope he learned a thing or two.
          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Still say something though, we have seen plenty of ours come in and look like some pansy.

Comment

Please, nothing to write home about. Christian? For all the time he was out there, he did nothing. The only thing Christian did was; when he lost the ball he
              kept kneeling hoping someone would pick the slack for him. The US is a gritty team; they fight for every inch on the field. No place for princess. Nagbe? seriously what is his claim to fame? He does nothing with the ball, nothing.

Bradley has to stop turning back when they close out the pass. Bradley has to use the space given and not rely solely on passing (the arg caught him, hence the fourth goal). See what happens when no JJ is behind him?

Third goal was tactics beat the offside ala donaldson (that where it stops .

Two first goal; Klinsman knows where it came from. It tells me he is going over the games in detail (via video).

Comment

We are discussing USA soccer...like it's a thing.

Really?!?!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

yes really. There is a request for you to use up your delete powers on another thread

Comment

Jawge, low mi nuh man!

CHO!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

but mi fine suppen fi yuh delete.Nuh true?

Comment

The stats from Christian Pulisic's last four games are amazing

Christian Pulisic got off to a bit of a slow start this season. His participation in Copa America meant he got a long summer break and it took him some time to get back into the Borussia Dortmund team. In fact, by the start of September, he hadn't played in a single match yet.

Then he got a call-up to play for the United States in World Cup qualifying and, well, let's see how his month of September has gone:

(continue)
                        "Donovan was excellent. We knew he was a good player, but he really didn't do anything wrong in the whole game and made it difficult for us."
                        - Xavi

Comment

Working...
                        X