Question for Forumites

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question for Forumites

Who else besides me thinks that it is time for dinosaur Mugabe to step down from leadership?
    "Jah Jah see dem a come, but I & I a Conqueror!"

Originally posted by Westman View Post
    Who else besides me thinks that it is time for dinosaur Mugabe to step down from leadership?
    First, explain the rationale of nonindigenous owning 2/3 of the arable lands in Zimbabwe.

Land is power...without it, life has no worth.

Agreed, some of Mugabe's policy are not good. But the overall idea of preserving the country the indigenous Africans, supercedes everything else.

As Bunny Wailer from his Liberation album sang: "...if yuh living on a piece of land-- and yuh nat the landowner, you can be evicted...........".

Btw: you must understand that the British are doing everything to destabilize Zimbabwe 's economy.

Bad thing to be a second class citizen in yuh born land.

My view.

Very good question Westman.
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

HL, me agree with you pon all what you say. But Mugabe a 92 years old now. Lawks man. Dat a madniss.
      "Jah Jah see dem a come, but I & I a Conqueror!"

Comment

This is not HL,this must be an imposter,too much substance.
        THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Nobody disagrees with the need for land reform. What people like myself are disgusted with is Mugabes approach to it which was never going to be easy, but which he mismanaged and from all accounts used as a political tool.

Hell, even if he had done an excellent job with the land redistribution it makes no sense for a man who is 92 years old and has been at the helm for almost 40 years to continue. Is he the leader of Zimbabwe or the King of Zimbabwe?

Why is it we hold African leaders to a lower standard than all other world leaders? Do we think Africans are less capable and equipped to lead?
          Last edited by Islandman; February 28, 2016, 06:51 AM.
          "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

Thou hast surprised me! Reading the forum over the years has been a good thing for you. 👍

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

I re read it about 10 times,starting with the posters name,Island kept popping up,then I took a deep breath and counted the letters,then I asked myself how does it conflict with being an assest to the white race.

Booker T.
              Last edited by Sir X; February 28, 2016, 07:30 AM.

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

No Gamma this has always been HL view on this topic. It hasn't changed one bit.
                • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Go back to HL archive on this subject and you will see it hasn't changed one bit
                  • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

The fact is any leader at 92 is outdated.
                    Best he can be is an advisor to the President.

Never like when these people don't want to pave the way for youngsters to step up.

Comment

The question stands , maybe you can answer because you seem to speak so much for di bredda.

I asked myself how does it conflict with being an assest to the white race.

Booker T.

Comment

The question may still stand but the fact is THIS IS NOTHING NEW FROM HL on this subject, so that I have to correct.

Comment

1st mi a hear it , suh while yuh might have heard it before, its new to me.

Comment

Well if that is so pardon my shortsightedness .... Maybe it is that other things have become aligned with this position

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

possible

Comment

Working...
                              X