Do we have 6 goals in us

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do we have 6 goals in us

to score against Canada? I hate the reality that we our destiny is in the hands of the Mexicans. A tied game will need us to score 6 goals to be on the same GD as Honduras.

Honduras winning by 2-0 would still require us to win by 6-0 to edge out Mexico on GD by 1 goal.

Now a more realistic result is Mexico beating Honduras and of course we winning our game, even 1-0.

Anybody know the Mexican national anthem, cause I will be singing it.

VIVA Mexico.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

the most important thing is the first 20 minutes. This is a young Canada side so if can score 2 goals in the first 20 minutes then look for a big score line.

My problem with 3 strikers is that none of them execpt King don't play wide so I only hope them nuh bungle up in the middle and get in each other way.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
      the most important thing is the first 20 minutes. This is a young Canada side so if can score 2 goals in the first 20 minutes then look for a big score line.

My problem with 3 strikers is that none of them execpt King don't play wide so I only hope them nuh bungle up in the middle and get in each other way.
      Initially that was my first thought. Scoring 2 quick goals ... but the question remains, do we have 6 goals in us to score against Canada?
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

yes we do. We are playing at home and this is primarily a young team so nerves could be a factor and they have nothing playing for, many can't wait to see the back of Dale Mitchell(coach) so all this could come into play.
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
          yes we do. We are playing at home and this is primarily a young team so nerves could be a factor and they have nothing playing for, many can't wait to see the back of Dale Mitchell(coach) so all this could come into play.
          Okay ... lets hope suh.

Comment

we need to win by 6.....to do so we might have to score more than 6.

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

our destiny is in our own hands. Beat Canada 6 clear goals and we are in!
              President of the FACCAC - Fans Againts Clueless Crenston and Cronies (cronies include Mosiah and Sicko)

Comment

Originally posted by Reggae-Fan View Post
                Yuh certain bout that? If the other game end in a 0-0 tie the table will be

PWDLGFGAGDP
                Mexico632195411
                Honduras631285310
                Jamaica631296310
                Canada5023610-42

What would be the tie breaker? Honduras and Jamaica would have the the same amount of points and GD. We beat them 1-0 dem beat we 2-0. Unless GF column come into play.

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
                  Yuh certain bout that? If the other game end in a 0-0 tie the table will be

PWDLGFGAGDP
                  Mexico632195411
                  Honduras631285310
                  Jamaica631296310
                  Canada5023610-42

What would be the tie breaker? Honduras and Jamaica would have the the same amount of points and GD. We beat them 1-0 dem beat we 2-0. Unless GF column come into play.

My point is, Jamaica can ensure passage by blowing away Canada. If god help us and we score 15 goals for instance, we are through, regardless of what happen in the Mexico vs honduras game. I think 7-0 is the target.
                  President of the FACCAC - Fans Againts Clueless Crenston and Cronies (cronies include Mosiah and Sicko)

Comment

My point is, Jamaica can ensure passage by blowing away Canada. If god help us and we score 15 goals for instance, we are through, regardless of what happen in the Mexico vs honduras game. I think 7-0 is the target.
                    Damn !! you change from 6 to 7 in a jiffy !!!

FYI -we need 7 goals.
                    Sunday, August 28th, 2011. We will never forget !!

Comment

We dont need to win by 15...someone can confirm, but 6 or 7 clear goals will get us in....7 for sure will do the trick....15 or 100 even better

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
                        to score against Canada? I hate the reality that we our destiny is in the hands of the Mexicans. A tied game will need us to score 6 goals to be on the same GD as Honduras.

Honduras winning by 2-0 would still require us to win by 6-0 to edge out Mexico on GD by 1 goal.

Now a more realistic result is Mexico beating Honduras and of course we winning our game, even 1-0.

Anybody know the Mexican national anthem, cause I will be singing it.

VIVA Mexico.

I highly doubt that there is 6 goals in the team but as you said the more realistic scenario is Mex winning and us winning to guarantee a passage to the hex. My prediction for wednesday is

Honduras 1 - 4 Mexico

Jamaica 2 -0 Canada

Mex and Jamaica advances...

Comment

Thats actually not true. Our destiny isnt in our own hands because our scoring average isnt 3-4 goals per game. We only average 1 goal per game which means that we will have to rely on Mexico beating Honduras and us winning maybe 2-0 to advance.

Comment

We dont need to win by 15...someone can confirm, but 6 or 7 clear goals will get us in....7 for sure will do the trick....15 or 100 even better
                            7 goals needed.

Comment

Answer this question with a "yes" or "no" . ...Will Jamaica progress if we beat Canada by 7 clear goals?...

Comment

Working...
                              X