Just wondering.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just wondering.....

...where has Fuller disappeared to in the Premiership goalscoring charts. His supporters here have gone quiet especially wit tha raping that Stoke received at Old Trafford last Saturday.

I wonder what "The Dread" has to say now. Fuller hasnt scored in quite a while now. Oddly enough Kenwyne Jones has just returned from a 7 month injury layoff and he already has 2 goals in 2 games. I believe Fuller has scored 5 goals since the season started. Very Interesting.

suh one game prove yuh point?

based on yuh logic....kenwyne jones will score in every game until the end of the season.....

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Originally posted by Warlord View Post
      ...where has Fuller disappeared to in the Premiership goalscoring charts. His supporters here have gone quiet especially wit tha raping that Stoke received at Old Trafford last Saturday.

I wonder what "The Dread" has to say now. Fuller hasnt scored in quite a while now. Oddly enough Kenwyne Jones has just returned from a 7 month injury layoff and he already has 2 goals in 2 games. I believe Fuller has scored 5 goals since the season started. Very Interesting.
      Come now .. be fair Warlord. The man scored in his last EPL game before playing Manu .... lets see .. my fact file tells me its ... ummm Arsenal.

Low di yute.
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Unnuh really a follow Warlord!?!? Unnuh nuh see sey de ite mad!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
          suh one game prove yuh point?

based on yuh logic....kenwyne jones will score in every game until the end of the season.....

No not saying that KJ will score every game but " The dread" claimed Fuller is a better overall striker with a better strike rate than Jones which is just a foolish statement to make. KJ isnt even match fit yet after that long layoff but when he becomes matchfit him and Djbril Cisse will cause alot of problems for defenders in the premiership.

Comment

Originally posted by Brush View Post
            Unnuh really a follow Warlord!?!? Unnuh nuh see sey de ite mad!!!
            so like " the dread" are you telling me that Fuller is a better overall striker than KJ?

Comment

Originally posted by Warlord View Post
              so like " the dread" are you telling me that Fuller is a better overall striker than KJ?
              I am saying YES he is!
              Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
                I am saying YES he is!

Youre entitled to that opinion but the football experts and England captain John Terry seems to think otherwise.

John Terry on Sunderland striker Kenwyne Jones:

Chelsea captain John Terry praised Jones, saying: "Jones was fantastic and I have played against him twice now. He is a very good player, very hard working and probably the best in the air in the entire Premier League, he really is that good" after Chelsea had won the match 1–0 on 15 March 2008.[26]

I have yet to see or hear any renowned world class defender say anything about playing against Fuller and his ability.

Comment

When Kenwyne Jones becomes revered by the fans from three different clubs, and have a scoring record like Fuller, then you can come talk to me about ability. In life some people just get better breaks than some. Throughout his career, Fuller has had to battle through injuries (career-threatening) and playing the lone striker for his clubs. KJ have not achieved nothing to date. Right now Sunderland's midfield is 3 times better than Stokes'. We will see at the end of the season.
                  Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
                    When Kenwyne Jones becomes revered by the fans from three different clubs, and have a scoring record like Fuller, then you can come talk to me about ability. In life some people just get better breaks than some. Throughout his career, Fuller has had to battle through injuries (career-threatening) and playing the lone striker for his clubs. KJ have not achieved nothing to date. Right now Sunderland's midfield is 3 times better than Stokes'. We will see at the end of the season.

Im not sure if you noticed but before KJ transfer to Sunderland he was revered at Southampton by their supporters and the same can be said of Sunderland fans since his move to the Stadium of Light. Keep in mind he has only played for two EPL sides. On his ability, the football pundits speak of his ability and quality as a player. I posted John Terry's quote and KJ has even garnered interest from Liverpool earlier this year before he got injured. That right there should tell you something when one of the biggest clubs in England show interest in a player like him. What he possesses is the pace, technical ability, height and skill of a dangerous player who can score goals with both feet and is great header of the ball. You said he hasnt achieved anything. What has Fuller achieved in the premiership? does he have a cup winners medal, league title, FA Cup medal. They both have not achieved anything at that level, but KJ has more potential of getting success in the EPL than Fuller. How much better is Sunderland midfield than Stoke's? last time i checked i didnt see any calibre of players like Deco, Essien, Ballack, Lampard, Carrick, Nani, Alonso, Gerrard, Fabregas, in their squad.

Comment

Kenwyn Jones reminds me of Onandi Lowe, in terms of size and aerial presence. Recall also that Jones and Fuller played together at Southhampton for an extended period, and for the most part, Fuller had the better scoring record of the two during the association.

Jones will continue to score goals, and will continue to set up goals for his team mates..similar to what Lowe did for us.

Jones international career so far has not been as fruitful as his club career.
                      President of the FACCAC - Fans Againts Clueless Crenston and Cronies (cronies include Mosiah and Sicko)

Comment

Who cares about these trinis playing ball anywhere in the world?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Sunderland have proven midfielders in the EPL. They went out and got these midfielder. The best Midfielder fuller has is Liam Lawerence who has not been playing all season. Who at Stokes can you even compare Kerion Richardson and Diof to? plus you have other there who have played at big clubs.

You try make up the excuses as you go along. While I respect Jones and he has potential, Fuller record is much better. Can you imagine if Fuller had another striker with the quality of Cisse beside him?
                          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Reggae-Fan View Post
                            Kenwyn Jones reminds me of Onandi Lowe, in terms of size and aerial presence. Recall also that Jones and Fuller played together at Southhampton for an extended period, and for the most part, Fuller had the better scoring record of the two during the association.

Jones will continue to score goals, and will continue to set up goals for his team mates..similar to what Lowe did for us.

Jones international career so far has not been as fruitful as his club career.

At Southampton, Jones in his first season (04-05 EPL) was a raw 20 yr old who only made 2 appearances for the first team before the saints were relegated so he didnt have time to make an impact. Fuller has played alot of games for several clubs in the UK and will obviously have more goals to his name overall but to hear a world class defender like John Terry speak about the quality of Kenwyne Jones as a player when its not even his teammate should tell you something about ability. On the internantional front sure he hasnt had a fruitful career because he's not played that many games but I believe he'll be ready this cycle if not in the near future. Having said that Fuller hasnt had a stellar career either on the international front as well while he's on the wrong end of 30 and KJ is only 24 and hasnt peaked yet.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
                              Sunderland have proven midfielders in the EPL. They went out and got these midfielder. The best Midfielder fuller has is Liam Lawerence who has not been playing all season. Who at Stokes can you even compare Kerion Richardson and Diof to? plus you have other there who have played at big clubs.

You try make up the excuses as you go along. While I respect Jones and he has potential, Fuller record is much better. Can you imagine if Fuller had another striker with the quality of Cisse beside him?
                              sass u cant be serious. Keiron Richardson is an average midfielder in the premiership. You cant tell me he is a cut above Stoke midfielders and Diouf is a winger who only arrived in the summer. Jones hasnt played with him that much. Sunderland's other midfielders are Whitehead, Leadbitter, and Malbranque hardly any names that will flatter to deceive.

Comment

Working...
                              X