Bomber returns to the OFFICE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bomber returns to the OFFICE

The greed for goals has forced coach Theodore Whitmore to prepare six strikers in Jamaica’s squad to face Canada next Wednesday in an enticing World Cup qualifying encounter at the National Stadium.
    Strikers Marlon King and Fabian Taylor as well as midfielder Jason Morrison will make a return to the squad for the crucial game.

King returns after being sidelined by former coach Rene Simoes for three games in the semifinal round. He was unable to report for the last two games against Mexico and Honduras because of a back injury. He has scored nine goals in 15 games for Jamaica and has been in good form for Hull City in the English Premiership.

Taylor, who plays in Norway, has been in prolific form in this his first season, scoring 15 goals, while not much is known about Morrison’s current form in Hungary. He last played for Jamaica in Asia more than a year ago under Bora Milutinovic.

Veteran Andy Williams, who was not called for the last two games, returns in place of Jermaine Hue, while Morrison comes in for the suspended (yellow cards) Omar Daley.

Below is the squad:
    Goalkeepers
    Donovan Ricketts (Village United)
    Shawn Sawyers (Portmore United)
    Defenders
    Ian Goodison (Tranmere Rovers)
    Ricardo Gardner (Bolton Wanderers)
    Damion Stewart (Queens Park Rangers)
    Claude Davis (Derby County)
    Tyrone Marshall (Toronto FC)
    Shavar Thomas (Chivas USA)
    Midfielders
    Rudolph Austin (FC Bran, Norway)
    Oneil Thompson (FC Nottenden, Norway)
    Demar Phillips (Stoke City)
    Jermaine Johnson (Sheffield Wednesday)
    Andy Williams (Real Salt Lake)
    Wolry Wolfe (Joe Public, TT)
    Jamal Campbell-Ryce (Barnsley FC)
    Jason Morrison (FC Feerncvaros, Hungary)
    Forwards
    Ricardo Fuller (Stoke City)
    Luton Shelton (FC Valarenga)
    Marlon King (Hull City)
    Omar Cummings (Colorado Rapids)
    Dane Richards (New York Red Bulls)
    Fabian Taylor (FC Nottonden)
    Sunday, August 28th, 2011. We will never forget !!

Mosiah!!!! Report een. What the fcuk is wrong with Hue this time around? Am I not seeing what the coaches are seeing? Should I give up the ghost? Personally, I have seen him play only on my tv, and each time he is outstanding.....to me. What's wrong?
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Yuh hard aise or what? Mi nuh tell yuh say mi give up dah job deh long time?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

The question is : Did King hurt his back in the fight with his team mate and will not be able to make the trip?

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
          Yuh hard aise or what? Mi nuh tell yuh say mi give up dah job deh long time?
          A soh me a you a go fall out yuh kno!!! Yuh collect money offa de man head as him agent and now yuh waan drop yuh hands!!! Yuh should a de a Tappa gate a fling big stones pon him housetop!!!!

But seriously though, I guess even JB doesn't see what they are looking for in him. Him seem quiet. Maybe if him tell somebaddy bout dem whatisnot den he'll get a recall.
          Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
            A soh me a you a go fall out yuh kno!!! Yuh collect money offa de man head as him agent and now yuh waan drop yuh hands!!! Yuh should a de a Tappa gate a fling big stones pon him housetop!!!!

But seriously though, I guess even JB doesn't see what they are looking for in him. Him seem quiet. Maybe if him tell somebaddy bout dem whatisnot den he'll get a recall.
            JB didnt pick this squad !!! They wil call Hue for the Digicell Cup...and then he should tell them where to .... . . !!!

Comment

Tell the reporter who did this article that Jason Morrison last played for Jamaica in the 1-1 tie with Costa Rica in February. His last game for us wasnt under Bora as the article suggested.
              President of the FACCAC - Fans Againts Clueless Crenston and Cronies (cronies include Mosiah and Sicko)

Comment

See di "Black Man" nuh pick HUEY eidda so what dat tell yuh? Di bredda has been run from every club he has been with. Him nuh good can't you get that through your thick skulls?

Comment

and he is no striker
                  • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Bricktop View Post
                    See di "Black Man" nuh pick HUEY eidda so what dat tell yuh? Di bredda has been run from every club he has been with. Him nuh good can't you get that through your thick skulls?
                    Not a fair statement. He has been at H/View for years, they certainly appreciates what he brings to the table. I think too many people focus on what Hue game lacks and not enough focus on what he gives a team.

Comment

Originally posted by Brush View Post
                      Not a fair statement. He has been at H/View for years
                      Stop run joke when I'm trying to be serious

Comment

LOL. Bricktop how you a gwaan like you nuh rate the world conquering team.

Comment

Originally posted by Twan View Post
                          JB didnt pick this squad !!! They wil call Hue for the Digicell Cup...and then he should tell them where to .... . . !!!
                          Why? Is he so big that he can't be like a squad member who is on the fringes.

Comment

Originally posted by Me View Post
                            LOL. Bricktop how you a gwaan like you nuh rate the world conquering team.
                            All now mi cyaan believe di man mek dat post wit a straight face. Mi was a expect some smilie after it to rhattid den mi realise seh a serious di man serious

Comment

Suh cause H/View com from Yard dem caan be big side? View a Big side a Jamaica and de Caribbean and de fact dat Hue command a place in their squad shows that he's quality even if it mean by Caribbean standards.

Comment

Working...
                              X